• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Chat!

Jeff LeCours

Sorry Trevor, not on my top 10 list for New Years Eve LOL
You have a great New Year, sorry we didnt hook up

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Trevor Steel

another chat tonight giving away professionally designed business cards and logo designs. Already have those things then have them professionally revamped by studiotidal.com. chat at 9est

Trevor Steel

Ron Musgraves won the logo design!
Thad won the business card design!
Everyone that posted gets 25% off their next web site! WOW!! Thanks studiotidal.com

Jeff LeCours

chat at FWA! giving away a PWNA membership! new chat Video Conferencing! 9EST

Not sure a UAMCC BOD member should be advertising giving away a PWNA membership on the UAMCC BB, to help promote the BOD members BB. Not trying to be a B buster, I might be wrong, just seems wrong to me Trevor.

I'm all for chats though

Beth Borrego

Yeah...you have a double whammy....

Promoting his chats

Promoting PWNA, but he's a bod doing it on the site he sits on the bod for.

I agree with Jeff.....

Beth

Trevor Steel

I joined the UAMCC to grow my business and help unite the industry. I do not look at the PWNA and the UAMCC as "competition" I can understand why this would turn brows but I did not break any forum rules.

Beth Borrego

The PWNA and the UAMCC are DIRECT competitors. Infact, the founder of both was Robert Hinderliter, he founded UAMCC when he became disenchanted with PWNA. We had many discussions about it. Also the original by-laws of the UAMCC came from the old PWNA by-laws. Yes there were some tweaks, but much of it is the same. Need I say more? Both have contractors and vendors as members. Etc., etc., etc.,,,,

Beth

Roger Gothorp

I joined the UAMCC to grow my business and help unite the industry. I do not look at the PWNA and the UAMCC as "competition" I can understand why this would turn brows but I did not break any forum rules.

Trevor, that's a pretty thin line to walk in my opinion. I think your chat is a neat asset for the industry, however, "I did not break any forum rules" versus possibly offending members or vendor members with the promotion of an income producing site offering a free membership provided by another BBS to yet another organization might get a little blurry in its ultimate goal......which was?

And especially considering your position as an Executive BOD member, unfortunately - you're stuck with having to set the exemplary example of how NOT to walk a treacherous path.

Don't think that I am now plopping another issue on the BOD plate with BBS promotions - I'm not.

This would be a good example of what an oversight committee (if it were IN PLACE) may bring to the Web Committee - if they were in place.

One thing that I think EVERYONE should be well acquainted with these days is PERCEPTION. It has been the downfall of many good intentions. I think your intention is good and the service that FWA is good but promoting the way you did earlier in this thread, maybe not so much. This is just MY opinion though.

Trevor Steel

To be honest I put little thought into my post at the time. I apologize as I now see how this could be perceived. Thank you for pointing this out.