• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC Supplier Member - ACR Rolls Out New Website!

Michael Kreisle

Contributing Member
Very sharp. You sure they were ready to roll it out? There is no shopping cart.

I don't think it was ready either. Looks like a typical Web First. It looks great except for not being finished with the template stuff left over at the bottom. Is it a web first?

Not saying it looks bad, just pointing out that the template stuff is still at the bottom.

Ken Fenner

I don't think it was ready either. Looks like a typical Web First. It looks great except for not being finished with the template stuff left over at the bottom. Is it a web first?

Not saying it looks bad, just pointing out that the template stuff is still at the bottom.

I saw the site at a different phase/template and yes it is a WFC.