• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Some Before and After at the Big K

Carlos Gonzales

Here are some before and after on a KMart that we did last night. This was a demo we did. Gonna swing by later on today with a contract.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 61
  • after pic.jpg
    after pic.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Before 2 Sitting Area.jpg
    Before 2 Sitting Area.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 56

Carlos Gonzales

. . . and some more.

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 49
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 49
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 66
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 41

Carlos Gonzales

I just ordered a stencil, maybe you should get one? Are you just going in the stores and asking to do the demo?

Hey Brian...I do the demo once the store has my proposal in hand (numbers/sq ft and etc).

The approach that I have with this is once they see the work after the demo they are more inclined to "sign the contract'...which in this case the manager already called me this morning and said "Great Job ...let's meet".

On the stencil thing...yea...I have been thinking about getting one...actually I will be getting one asap!

Carlos Gonzales

What was your aproach to get to the "decision man". Cold call, show up onsite, mailer?

Strange you should ask because Fenner asked me the same thing yesterday.

I showed up on site....asked to speak with the manager...not the asst. manager ...not the night manager...the Manager.

Dressed for success (clean underwear on and etc :yes:).

Showed the manager how bad his front looked and asked him if I can give him a proposal on all the flat work. He studied me for a sec and said sure. I told him that I would be back that afternoon with a proposal - which I did. He took the necessary time to review it and then asked about the services...I interrupted him and said that I have a free demo scheduled for that night and that I just need the "green light" to do it. He smiled and said "Sure Carlos...yea...go ahead". Today he called me and asked when we could meet?

Another example is that at the Marriott here in Fairfield ~ it was tagged/graffiti over the weekend. I happened to be familiar with the hotel due to the fact that I buy my coffee next to it. Anyway, I noticed the tag and headed straight to the lobby - minus the spray paint cans :cool: - and asked to speak to the Manager or Facility Manager. Of course the girl asked me what this was about? I explained that I am here about the graffiti on the side of the building.

She was like "What?"...I was like.."yea...you guys got tagged over the weekend :rolleyes: I need to talk to the Manager about it"....She immediately contacted him and I was face to face with him in a matter of a minute. Long story short...I spent 15 minutes explaining why he should hire New Look yada yada yada....Even though they have an in house person that would take care of the graffiti he knows who I am now and knows he can call me on a moments notice for anything. The other kicker is that he and I both know the ED of the local chamber.....Even though I did not get the immediate work...I can almost guarantee you that they will call me for something in 2010.

Florin Nutu

Sounds easy enough. Better go buy me some clean underwear though:saai:.

I am sending out an intro letter to 100 restaurants in my area today. Gona follow up with a call in a week. I am darn excited for this year.:clap: