• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

A Quick Board Update

Scott Millen

Hello members, I just wanted to drop a quick line to let everybody know why there has been a delay naming the new board members.

Discussion and consideration is ongoing, but I thought it wise to have some verbal discussion on the next conference call, and then to vote and get the decision on the record in that way, rather than to rely on email chains. I want to be sure that this process is a thoughtful one, in which all the due considerations are expressed in real time, with nothing missed.

This subject is the first item on the agenda for Monday's call and the people under consideration will be notified as soon as we have a decision. Immediately after that, the membership will get an announcement here.

Thanks for your ongoing interest and patience.:worshippy:

Trevor Steel

Thanks Scott!
Today we had a long call.
-First discussion was the open BOD seats. Thank you for stepping up to the plate. The two new board members are Mike Cook, and Florin Nutu. Congratulations and welcome to the team!
-We also discussed the web site and the website committee. With the boards full support Scott Millen (President of the UAMCC) has appointed Ken Fenner as the chair for the committee. Thank you Ken! I have full trust that Ken will hit the ground running. Please contact Ken if you would like to help with the committee.

Jeff LeCours

CONGRATS to Florin & Mike, way cool, I have a lot of confidence that a lot of good things are going to happen for the UAMCC

Really excited, Its a lot of work and thank you to the new BOD

Jeff LeCours

Hey all, tell everyone about the UAMCC, we need MEMBERSHIP, its been realllll slow these past few months. Strength in NUMBERS

Membership drive, I've mentioned it to a couple contractors in the middle of the country

GO UAMCC

Jeff LeCours

Hey guys are there plans to send an email out to all members about the good news of Mike C & Florin being new BODS? A lot of members donrt come to the BB's. This is good big news
Promotion, Promotion !!!!!!!!!!!