• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Aarrggghhh!!! Our gov't at it's finest :(

Jeff Jacobs

Contributing Member
I don't know the details, but you can't always believe everything that you read. I retired from the Army and know that had he not tried to hide the fact that he killed him while he was in charge of him he would be in less trouble.
Lt Michael Behenna wasn't assigned to one of the Ranger Battalions he may gone to Ranger school in the past there is a big diffrence between Rangers serving in the battalions and people who go to the school. There was a Staff Sergeant with him, I don't know what happened in his trial.

1st Lt Michael Behenna and SSG Hal Mitch Warner, D Company, 1st Battalion, 327th Infantry, 101st Airborne Division.

Every terriorist needs to be killed without a doubt, but as Americans and especially American Soilders we have to follow the rules when we kill them.
If his veirson of the story is true, we should support him all the way to the President if necessary.

If he executed him?

Maybe we should give him a gold star on his 9mm and send him back to Iraq so he can collect more gold stars.