Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Chat- Now that Yahoo is gone

  1. #1

    Default Chat- Now that Yahoo is gone

    http://www.pressurewashchat.com/

    This is where I will be hosting my scheduled chats now.

    You do have to register, so go ahead and do that ahead of time so you don't miss anything.
    One glitch that I have noticed is that you can register any name you want but when you go to log in the log in name can't be over 12 spaces. So, some of you who registered but couldn't log in last night- create another user name with 12 spaces or less and you should be good to go.
    Any problems, PM or call me.
    Thad Eckhoff
    Apex Services
    (601) 329-5819


  • #2

    Default Re: Chat- Now that Yahoo is gone

    Thad, let me know if you are going to hold them on any certain nights as the UAMCC is going to be holding industry expert chats at http://www.uamcc.org/forum/ChatRoom/ChatRoom_fixed.html

    I'll be announcing that time frame soon, but I don't want to conflict with you.
    Ken Fenner
    PressurePros, Inc
    House Washing
    Pressure Washing Companies




  • #3

    Default Re: Chat- Now that Yahoo is gone

    Thursday night has been the most consistent night for me, but that's not carved in stone.
    A lot of times it's 'spur of the moment' so if I know you're doing yours I will definitely come support the UAMCC.
    Thad Eckhoff
    Apex Services
    (601) 329-5819


  • #4

    Default Re: Chat- Now that Yahoo is gone

    who is the yahoo that is gone
    Florin Nutu
    ALL WASHED UP EXTERIOR CLEANING LLC
    206-380-4555

    Seattle Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing
    email--- allwashedupexterior@gmail.com

  • #5

    Default Re: Chat- Now that Yahoo is gone

    I think we need to make Saturday night, "Greaser Night".

    That's when most of us take the night off (if we're that lucky) and it would be a good night for us to get together and make fun of each other....er, I mean talk business.

  • #6

    Default Re: Chat- Now that Yahoo is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Thad. View Post
    http://www.pressurewashchat.com/

    This is where I will be hosting my scheduled chats now.

    You do have to register, so go ahead and do that ahead of time so you don't miss anything.
    One glitch that I have noticed is that you can register any name you want but when you go to log in the log in name can't be over 12 spaces. So, some of you who registered but couldn't log in last night- create another user name with 12 spaces or less and you should be good to go.
    Any problems, PM or call me.
    Nice chat room noticed it also has a KEC room as well.
    Marko
    CLEANHOODS formally S&M Cleaning Services since 1997
    call 24/7>>>>>>> (828)632-7688 office
    High quality exhaust system detailer...emergency services available...fair rates....guaranteed inspection approval !
    Owner: Marko
    Visit Cleanhoods at:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cleanhoods/186427068726 or http://twitter.com/ Or E-Mail cleanhoods2002@yahoo.com




  • #7

    Default Re: Chat- Now that Yahoo is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by HotShot View Post
    I think we need to make Saturday night, "Greaser Night".

    That's when most of us take the night off (if we're that lucky) and it would be a good night for us to get together and make fun of each other....er, I mean talk business.
    I thought you said it had to be "KEC Night" since I meant "greaser" in a derogatory way?
    Thad Eckhoff
    Apex Services
    (601) 329-5819


  • #8

    Default Re: Chat- Now that Yahoo is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by cleanhoods View Post
    Nice chat room noticed it also has a KEC room as well.
    Marko
    It's not always moderated but it's always open so if you want to round up some guys and chat feel free.
    Thad Eckhoff
    Apex Services
    (601) 329-5819


  • #9

    Default Re: Chat- Now that Yahoo is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Thad. View Post
    It's not always moderated but it's always open so if you want to round up some guys and chat feel free.
    Thank you will do.
    Marko
    CLEANHOODS formally S&M Cleaning Services since 1997
    call 24/7>>>>>>> (828)632-7688 office
    High quality exhaust system detailer...emergency services available...fair rates....guaranteed inspection approval !
    Owner: Marko
    Visit Cleanhoods at:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cleanhoods/186427068726 or http://twitter.com/ Or E-Mail cleanhoods2002@yahoo.com




  • #10

    Default Re: Chat- Now that Yahoo is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by HotShot View Post
    I think we need to make Saturday night, "Greaser Night".

    Quote Originally Posted by cleanhoods View Post
    Nice chat room noticed it also has a KEC room as well.
    Marko
    Quote Originally Posted by Thad. View Post
    It's not always moderated but it's always open so if you want to round up some guys and chat feel free.
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanhoods View Post
    Thank you will do.
    Marko
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanhoods View Post
    I would like to ask all KEC to help figure out a day and time to have a live chat,
    Thad Eckhoff
    Apex Services
    (601) 329-5819


  • Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Single Sign On provided by vBSSO