• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Chat- Now that Yahoo is gone

Thad Eckhoff

http://www.pressurewashchat.com/

This is where I will be hosting my scheduled chats now.

You do have to register, so go ahead and do that ahead of time so you don't miss anything.
One glitch that I have noticed is that you can register any name you want but when you go to log in the log in name can't be over 12 spaces. So, some of you who registered but couldn't log in last night- create another user name with 12 spaces or less and you should be good to go.
Any problems, PM or call me.

Thad Eckhoff

Thursday night has been the most consistent night for me, but that's not carved in stone.
A lot of times it's 'spur of the moment' so if I know you're doing yours I will definitely come support the UAMCC.

HotShot

I think we need to make Saturday night, "Greaser Night".

That's when most of us take the night off (if we're that lucky) and it would be a good night for us to get together and make fun of each other....er, I mean talk business.

cleanhoods

http://www.pressurewashchat.com/

This is where I will be hosting my scheduled chats now.

You do have to register, so go ahead and do that ahead of time so you don't miss anything.
One glitch that I have noticed is that you can register any name you want but when you go to log in the log in name can't be over 12 spaces. So, some of you who registered but couldn't log in last night- create another user name with 12 spaces or less and you should be good to go.
Any problems, PM or call me.

Nice chat room noticed it also has a KEC room as well.
Marko

Thad Eckhoff

That's when most of us take the night off (if we're that lucky) and it would be a good night for us to get together and make fun of each other....er, I mean talk business.

I thought you said it had to be "KEC Night" since I meant "greaser" in a derogatory way?

Thad Eckhoff

Nice chat room noticed it also has a KEC room as well.
Marko

It's not always moderated but it's always open so if you want to round up some guys and chat feel free.

Thank you will do.
Marko

I would like to ask all KEC to help figure out a day and time to have a live chat,

:rolleyes: