• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Any one else getting the itch?

DJ Carroll

That spring itch that is ???? Man its in the 40's and raining and its smells like spring .... I will take one more snow then i'm ready for spring to roll in ... I wanna hear mowers humming, high pressure water hissing, i wanna smells bleach and fresh cut grass.... man i'm buggin out lol

Any one else got the itch?

Don M.

Yeah DJ, I'm ready. We actually started Mid-Feb of last year with a couple h/w and a roof cleaning.

I've got a fleet I have to go look at on Monday and meet with them. It would be a nice acct to get things started with. Going to meet with my marketing person next week and get her started on some small projects. I've got a ton of other stuff I am doing but I will have to talk about that over on Barry's board. I've got a handful of STL guys that watch here. Cant say everything.

plainpainter

I've got this awesome new advertizing I am pursuing, then I am expanding a piece of my marketing that was successful in '09 like 4-fold for '10. And I am adding a lawncare sort of service totally separate from my pressure washing. I think 2010 should be a very interesting year.

Jim Chesmore

Man, I thought I was the only one...

Mid 40's in the day and freezing at night - I have most of April booked all I need is warm weather. It would be a killer season if I could start a month early, in March..

Florin Nutu

My itch never surfaced. This is my first winter full time. Yes it has slowed way down especially the calls coming in for the 3 week radius around Christmas but I have always had work coming in. It has really picked up last week with the calls for residential and now that I am chasing commercial I will be slammed in no time.

GO UAMCC!!!
GO 2010!!!!

DJ Carroll

I jsut ordered two 3 sets of post cards, door hangers, custom envilopes, and also neon green envilopes for direct mail... I'm sponsoring the chamber dinner next week and i also have the apartment assoc. dinner this month too .... i'm ready to roll baby!

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
I jsut ordered two 3 sets of post cards, door hangers, custom envilopes, and also neon green envilopes for direct mail... I'm sponsoring the chamber dinner next week and i also have the apartment assoc. dinner this month too .... i'm ready to roll baby!

Guys! Ive been scratchin that itch!
Today in NJ it was not freezing so we went out and cleaned two roofs a driveway, and a big back patio. I hope its warm next week, we will keep workin!

Ken Fenner

Doing a house wash and roof cleaning on Monday for a property sale. If my winter calls are an indicator, web leads are going to be absolutely gang busters in spring.

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Hopefully it is not some of them that we do?? But I'm having a problem with them doing the stores on a schedule.

Oh Boy! I dont want to step on any toes. I have enough in NJ . Were are your areas? This guy was talking Newtown, Bucks co,and afew more. Let me know if this is yours I will tell him. I will also find out why they want to get rid of the contractor now.

Randy Borio

Well here in my part of Illinois we are still cold. The weatherman called for 42 and partly cloudy today. He missed by a mile. 30 and all clouds. On the bright side I got the wash truck started today. Fuel line jelled in December and finally thawed out. Course it took a generator for the block heater that I finally found and a battery charger, and LOTS of really bad words. We are booked into a Lawn and garden show at the end of February. Any advise???

Doug Dahlke

Donating Member
Washed a restaurant last Wednesday and have another due for service on Sunday. Did two houses last week and was out today giving some quotes and trying to get more business going. Hopefully the phone will start ringing now that things are warming up here.

Michael Tessaro

Doing KEC there is no seasonal work, its all hectic all the time. But I do have the itch, my eyes itch, my nose itches. Cedar fever is in the air in Texas.

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
This has been an "interesting" winter. I was washing up until last week as temps allowed. Spent 3 days in the hospital for an "outpatient" procedure and the phone has been ringing off the hook! Right now, I have almost $8k in commercial cleaning (building exteriors) and 9 residential jobs. Of course, everyone wanted it done yesterday, the commercial stuff can only be done on weekends and my doc won't let me get near my rig!