Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Any one else getting the itch? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Any one else getting the itch?

Default Re: Any one else getting the itch?

Quote Originally Posted by Rsuds View Post
    Ya, we are scratching.
    While we were out yesterday we were stopped by a passer by and I gave him our info and he called last night. He is a DM for MCdonalds in PA and we are meeting with them next week to work up pricing for 7 restaurants. Gotta love it!!!
    James VanHandel
    Pressure Washing, Roof, Restaurant, Parking garage, Commercial building restoration
    All of new jersey
    609-738-3100
    innovativewash@aol.com
    www.innovativepressurecleaning.com

Hopefully it is not some of them that we do?? But I'm having a problem with them doing the stores on a schedule.
    Pressure washing in Pa.
    Brian Wendling
    Rolling Suds Inc.
    www.Rollingsudsinc.com

Doing a house wash and roof cleaning on Monday for a property sale. If my winter calls are an indicator, web leads are going to be absolutely gang busters in spring.
    Ken Fenner
    PressurePros, Inc
    House Washing
    Pressure Washing Companies

Quote Originally Posted by Rsuds View Post
    Hopefully it is not some of them that we do?? But I'm having a problem with them doing the stores on a schedule.
    Oh Boy! I dont want to step on any toes. I have enough in NJ . Were are your areas? This guy was talking Newtown, Bucks co,and afew more. Let me know if this is yours I will tell him. I will also find out why they want to get rid of the contractor now.
    James VanHandel
    Pressure Washing, Roof, Restaurant, Parking garage, Commercial building restoration
    All of new jersey
    609-738-3100
    innovativewash@aol.com
    www.innovativepressurecleaning.com

Well here in my part of Illinois we are still cold. The weatherman called for 42 and partly cloudy today. He missed by a mile. 30 and all clouds. On the bright side I got the wash truck started today. Fuel line jelled in December and finally thawed out. Course it took a generator for the block heater that I finally found and a battery charger, and LOTS of really bad words. We are booked into a Lawn and garden show at the end of February. Any advise???
    Randy Borio
    Panther Outdoor Maint. Service
    pantheroutdoor@gmail.com

Washed a restaurant last Wednesday and have another due for service on Sunday. Did two houses last week and was out today giving some quotes and trying to get more business going. Hopefully the phone will start ringing now that things are warming up here.
    Doug Dahlke
    Square One Enterprises
    Newnan, Georgia
    770-362-6230
    www.4squareone.com

Oh we been scratchingbut...it's still itchy!!!

Man I hate winter so bad!!!

We been staying fairly busy this winter.

Jay R.
    FullBlast Pressure Washing
    Central, PA
    House Apartment Condo Parking Garage Power Pressure washing Harrisburg Camp Hill Middletown Hershey Palmyra PA 17111 17110 17109
    No-pressure shingle roof cleaning washing Dillsburg Mount Holly Springs Mechanicsburg Daulphin PA Pennsylvania 17050 17055
    Concrete hot water washing commercial power washer cleaners Newville Carlisle 17013 Shippensburg Chambersburg Greencastle Waynesboro PA 17065 17011

Doing KEC there is no seasonal work, its all hectic all the time. But I do have the itch, my eyes itch, my nose itches. Cedar fever is in the air in Texas.
    Michael Tessaro
    Centex Pressure Washing Service
    P.O.Box 1432
    San Marcos,TX 78667-1432
    512-396-4511

Hood Cleaning Texas

This has been an "interesting" winter. I was washing up until last week as temps allowed. Spent 3 days in the hospital for an "outpatient" procedure and the phone has been ringing off the hook! Right now, I have almost $8k in commercial cleaning (building exteriors) and 9 residential jobs. Of course, everyone wanted it done yesterday, the commercial stuff can only be done on weekends and my doc won't let me get near my rig!
    John Orr
    Former UAMCC Board Member/Treasurer
    Low-Pressure Exterior Cleaning
    757/718-5442
    http://www.exteriorcleaning.com

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

ready here have some residental work that needs to get done
    Andrew McBride
    A & J Powerwashing
    410-341-4998 or 410-430-5912
    www.aandjpowerwashing.com
    www.andy@aandjpowerwashing.com
    severing Md,De and the eastern shore of Va

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information