• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

SH & Dawn; How much are you paying for it?

James Foley

There are many Chemical companies in the East. I pay 2.67 a gallon with a 60 gallon min in 15 gallon kegs. If I purchased in 55 gallon drums it would be much cheaper but it comes down to storage and handling. Also , if I went directly to the maker of the bleach it would be cheaper but its to far to trans port For Dawn go to the Costcos and the Dollar stores of the world ( cheap).

Tim Fields

We pay about $100.00 for two 15 gallon jugs. With a smile.:yes:Happy to have access to fresh stuff close to home.

What we sell it for has been considered criminal by some.

But we have never sold it for more than the market would bear.:headshakesmile-fast

Carlos Gonzales

I had a girlfriend named Dawn. She cost me a lot.

:Smiley-2147:

LOL...I remember a song called "Del Ta Dawn"....blaaaaaaaaaaaa

Actually I heard it this morning when I woke up at Dawn...

Hey has anyone seen Don lately

Okay....Los ...thats enough. It just dawned on me that I am acting silly.:Smiley-2121::Smiley-2010::Smiley-2101:

Chris Tucker

Thanks for all the responses.
I just struck a deal for $1.40 per gallon on SH and $11 a gallon on Dawn.
Sometimes we pay a little more for SH that is FRESH!
I always look for busy pool supply stores with a single tank vs a dual tank setup.
I swear, I have cleaned tan shingle roofs with 20 percent on a hot day that was fresh from the truck into a basically empty single tank.
That chit was smokin hot!

Bob Gomez

just seeing what ratios you are all mixing at. I'm in Mass. I use 60-70% (12%sh) 30/40%water and Dawn. We often find ourselves still needing some minor pressure to move algea and some stubborn mosses are not moving unless wee hit roof with substantial pressure using a 40 degree tip for example. Simply rinsing does not give us the greatest results. Should we go stronger? Also...looking for lightest 4000 psi hose...any ideas? We pay $3/gallon for 12% sh

Russ Spence

just seeing what ratios you are all mixing at. I'm in Mass. I use 60-70% (12%sh) 30/40%water and Dawn. We often find ourselves still needing some minor pressure to move algea and some stubborn mosses are not moving unless wee hit roof with substantial pressure using a 40 degree tip for example. Simply rinsing does not give us the greatest results. Should we go stronger? Also...looking for lightest 4000 psi hose...any ideas? We pay $3/gallon for 12% sh

Honestly I am having a hard time finding words to express how that makes me feel?

Ok, so what is the temp when you are having trouble? If its cool thats the problem more than likely. Also I dont like rinsing!