• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

It's Wet in Cali!!!!

Carlos Gonzales

Is this anywhere near you Carlos?

Hey Soleil - this is down south from me in Matt Bryan's neck of the woods. Up where I am at we are having small floods from streams and standing water from storm drains clogging up. Been raining since Sunday. I need the warm weather back so I can work on my tan!:biggrin:

Hey I spoke to Steve from United Hose the other day...he mentioned you!! :clap:

Soleil Shepherd

Good to hear you guys are all good in that, hopefully Matt is as well.

Does United supply to the States as well?

His prices are incredible, I've told a few people in Canada about him, I did not even think that it would be a good deal in the US.

Are you looking to bring him in as a Supplier Member or just get some hose?

Carlos Gonzales

Good to hear you guys are all good in that, hopefully Matt is as well.

Does United supply to the States as well?

His prices are incredible, I've told a few people in Canada about him, I did not even think that it would be a good deal in the US.

Are you looking to bring him in as a Supplier Member or just get some hose?

Thanks for the well wishes....

United has a distribution center in NY from my understanding. Yea..the prices are off the hook. I told Steve that the hoses better withstand the test....lol.

I got him aboard yesterday as a Supplier Member. I passed the announcement stuff that I usually do for new members to Scott to do. I am sure that Scott will be making an announcement soon about United and also the other 2 members that joined this past week!

Jim Cooney

We've received between 3 to 5 inches of rain in the past couple days here in Phoenix. Reports say up to 5 foot of snow up near Flagstaff.

I just wish I could invoice someone for all this (natural) powerwashing.

:Smiley-2035:

Matt Bryan

Donating Member
This needs to stop and fast!!!! We have only gotten 6 jobs done all week!!! I don't know how you guys in cold weather areas do it, my hat is off to all of you:clap:

HotShot

I drove to Phoenix yesterday from B-town and my hands were sore when I got here from the white-knuckling! It rained/snowed the entire way. Sucked.

Pretty nice today though.