• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

$102,000 plus for a pw?

Ken Fenner

Wow, definitely a Cadillac of rigs. I could not imagine what could posibly be cleaned with 40,000 psi. I didn't see where it said anything about pressure that high. I did see 11,600 psi.

cleanhoods

Wow, definitely a Cadillac of rigs. I could not imagine what could posibly be cleaned with 40,000 psi. I didn't see where it said anything about pressure that high. I did see 11,600 psi.

http://www.ultimatewasher.com/new-cleaning-products.htm
ou go to the left of the site and there are little places to go in the site this unit is under new items they have pretty nice toys not to bad priced eather but the rig is what really caught my eye just pricey but nice.If i had that kind of money i would problably get it if they let me test it,lol
Marko

Ken Fenner

I would find it very difficult to legitimize spending that kind of dough on a rig. For that money you can build something housing triple hot water ten gallon per minute machines, chem tanks, reserve tanks, multiple surface cleaners with reclaim and enough hose to clean a city block. I do like the style and concept of that rig, I just find it overkill for the type of cleaning my company performs.

Jeff LeCours

Those high PSI rigs are for all kinds of applications not anything the average PW company does. Water blasting I have used 11,000 psi waterblasting on bridges. man you have to be strong to hang on to that, its a ball buster. I knew of a company that blasted epoxies off high rise balconies at close to 40,000 psi, its contrlled some and its not like you are holding on for dear life at 40,000psi. I am sure there are tons of applications/ I guess if you wanted to strip vinyl siding off a house you could do it real quick LOL

Terry Miller

Like Ken said,
If I had a need for that type of equipment, I'd buy it. Being we are a lowly small time PW business and do not do that type work, I'd only dream of owning the equipment. Kinda like us buying a 2-3 ton truck to carry around a 1,000 lbs. of equipment? Thanks for sharing the thought.

Scott Stone

There are a lot of high dollar applications for equipment like that. For instance, a bridge was constructed, all the steel is in place, but the concrete does not meet the standard specified. Take this Ultra high pressure machine, and remove teh concrete, and it is ready, after form up, to repour, without having to do the structural steel.
Another example, Say you need bore a line in solid rock, This machine can do it.
There are a bunch of other similar, high level uses. And they all pay far higher than the proverbial $100 an hour.