• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Graffiti removal

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Whats the best graffiti removal product out there? I mean is there really a product thats better than all the rest? What do you guys/gals use out there and how does it work on cement, brick, painted surfaces. Let me know your thoughts.

Carlos Gonzales

James...I ordered up some Taginator recently and am waiting to try it out. I forgot the product but Roger (Celeste's husband) did some training/demos at a couple RT's this past year. Don't quote me but I think the stuff was Taginator.

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
James...I ordered up some Taginator recently and am waiting to try it out. I forgot the product but Roger (Celeste's husband) did some training/demos at a couple RT's this past year. Don't quote me but I think the stuff was Taginator.

Thanks Carlos, We were working on a parking garage today and all I had was some chems from Eaco Chem which worked ok and was trying to get an idea what everyone else is using.

Were did you order taginator from??

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Congrats James...sounds like a good gig to start 2010 off.

I hope so (God willing) they have 17 garages!!! I think its time for ANOTHER rig. All our enclosed trailer and box truck:coool: will not fit inside the garages. AHH this could be a problem. Not yet so far. I had about 600 ft of hose connected today. Still works fine!

Carlos Gonzales

I hope so (God willing) they have 17 garages!!! I think its time for ANOTHER rig. All our enclosed trailer and box truck:coool: will not fit inside the garages. AHH this could be a problem. Not yet so far. I had about 600 ft of hose connected today. Still works fine!

Electric reels??

Best to you whatever happens with them. At least your foot is in the door...they can't take that away from ya! Keep us posted.

Carlos Gonzales

Taganator. I keep 10 gallons in stock all the time.

Hey Jim...I got their 2 gallon kit to try. I tagged my neighbors house last week...boy was his ****ed....I told him that I was testing a new product and that I would get it off...hope the stuff works! :biggrin:

Just for the record..I didn't tag my neighbors house....thought about it though!!!! :clap:

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Hey Jim...I got their 2 gallon kit to try. I tagged my neighbors house last week...boy was his ****ed....I told him that I was testing a new product and that I would get it off...hope the stuff works! :biggrin:

Just for the record..I didn't tag my neighbors house....thought about it though!!!! :clap:

Dood! Im Laughing my a-- off over here in NJ. I thought you were for real!!
I could see you doing that.:boxing_smiley:

Jim Cooney

Spray your logo on your neighbors house Carlos, take before and after pictures. Also get some video of your neighbor chasing you around the neighborhood.

:Smiley-2109:

Carlos Gonzales

Dood! Im Laughing my a-- off over here in NJ. I thought you were for real!!
I could see you doing that.:boxing_smiley:

Wouldn't that be something though...I mean think about it. The kicker would be that he would be willing to pay me to get it off...:rolleyes:

Jim C...Logo Tag w/paint...mmm...the heck with stencils. Los got a new marketing approach...I want to make sure that I get your phone number right under my logo so the people will know who to call..:Smiley-2020:

Ryan Freidline

I have used taginator extensively, and it has been good to me. A couple of things though....
1. Only for brick, and other masonry surfaces.
2. let it dwell......and use lots of heat
3. they have another product for plastics and vinyl called tagaway. (also good stuff)

call with any questions....

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
I have used taginator extensively, and it has been good to me. A couple of things though....
1. Only for brick, and other masonry surfaces.
2. let it dwell......and use lots of heat
3. they have another product for plastics and vinyl called tagaway. (also good stuff)

call with any questions....

Thanks for the help. I picked up both of these products and they work good for me.

Joe Burke

Big Article in USA Today on Graffiti removal, I have had good results from Tagernater products but for small jobs, what about for large areas (walls, box cars).I would like to market my PWCO. for being able to do this service but for large jobs.Is their a product on the market that can be applied then rinsed off,maybe two, three times?Is anyone doing this service in a big way?
It's a problem here that only painting over seems to be the solution.

Jon Chapman

I have used taginator in the past and it works like a charm. I just did a rush job and didnt have a chance to order any taginator so I picked up some of Hots's Fat Cap Grafitti Remover. Wasnt thrilled. In fact it didnt touch the latex paint, but worked OK on the spray paint. I had some deck stripper with me fortunately and it worked on the latex very well.