• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

To all KEC

Ken Fenner

Ok so far we got Saturday evenings. Lets get a time agreed on as well and the place part should be no problem. I will run it by Ken that Saturdays are KEC chat night. I think this site would be just as good as any, I am sure Ken will help to spark this off as well. Now for me in this neck of the woods my customers like for me to come in on Saturday nights just as good as any other night since Sundays are like the slow nights. I think a good time would be like 5ish or so?
Marko

This was post #5. Everything following that turned into miscommunication.

cleanhoods

Yes it seems like the misunderstanding issue happened, nothing was in stone and then a few wanted Thursday and after carefull thinking Thursday it was.And look back ANthony accually wanted the Saturday because he felt it was better. Look back it would all be posted. Next thing you know Anthony on my thread starts to say chat will be at the other chat room,which is a nice place, but i felt i started this thread here and felt the chat should be here, then the next thing you know here comes a day and to try to bump into mine.The same issues as before.See something that a "certain " orgaization isnt getting recognision for "boom" turn it to a war and the attemp of ripping apart of people. If it dont happen at the "certain" organizations house or organized by the "certain" organization members it has to be eliminated.As you can see members of UAMCC look, all of the sudden these "certain" members come here just to cause problems with these threads every thread has something of the wall by these"certain" members or something negitive from these "certain" members. all i suggest to all when you read a thread read carefully and try to stic with the nature of the thread and if you feel you want to change the thread subject well it is simple start a fresh new thread then conflicts like this and many will not happen.Theres nothing wrong with as many chat rooms going a the same time bounce around and be a prt of them bost.Heck i set up the time to be at 7pm eastern and Anthony set it up 7pm western,well what is that a 3 hr. difference all issue are settled then some can come here fora while then go to the other heck basically we can chat all day if we want.Anthony i am sure thought things over when he thought of a time which doesnt bump into any time of mine.No big deal all all is good.Just dont let "certain" ones try to tear things apart what was that saying of mine you like Anthony you wrote it in read,something like if we all work together then things will work but if we alll together we dont work together then it wont work ,or something like that.Come on "certain"ones please leave the negativity from which you come bringing here only causes others who come here to look at this garbage and not return and that is whats ripping "the industry apart"
Marko

HotShot

OMGoodness..... Why the heck does there have to be drama with everything?

Marko...your chat is Thursday, right?

Mine is Saturday... It's been planned WAY before you started this thread. A "certain" organization isn't trying to take any credit or steal any thunder. From another thread you stated that it would be good to have a chat, I was simply telling you that we have one in place if you would like to join. That's all.

You want to have your chat here, great. I would love to make it, but I will be working tonight since it's Thursday. Most people take Saturday off, that is why the chat I'm hosting will be on that day. It's at 7 pm Pacific because that gives the west coast guys like myself time to eat dinner with their families and such, while the east coast guy are going to be up at 10 anyway...we're greasers.

I don't see the confict. It's not a Ant vs Marko chat war, never was intended that way. I would be at your chat if I weren't working. I hope you can make it to mine. All is well, lets stop the drama.

Florin Nutu

Yes it seems like the misunderstanding issue happened, nothing was in stone and then a few wanted Thursday and after carefull thinking Thursday it was.And look back ANthony accually wanted the Saturday because he felt it was better. Look back it would all be posted. Next thing you know Anthony on my thread starts to say chat will be at the other chat room,which is a nice place, but i felt i started this thread here and felt the chat should be here, then the next thing you know here comes a day and to try to bump into mine.The same issues as before.See something that a "certain " orgaization isnt getting recognision for "boom" turn it to a war and the attemp of ripping apart of people. If it dont happen at the "certain" organizations house or organized by the "certain" organization members it has to be eliminated.As you can see members of UAMCC look, all of the sudden these "certain" members come here just to cause problems with these threads every thread has something of the wall by these"certain" members or something negitive from these "certain" members. all i suggest to all when you read a thread read carefully and try to stic with the nature of the thread and if you feel you want to change the thread subject well it is simple start a fresh new thread then conflicts like this and many will not happen.Theres nothing wrong with as many chat rooms going a the same time bounce around and be a prt of them bost.Heck i set up the time to be at 7pm eastern and Anthony set it up 7pm western,well what is that a 3 hr. difference all issue are settled then some can come here fora while then go to the other heck basically we can chat all day if we want.Anthony i am sure thought things over when he thought of a time which doesnt bump into any time of mine.No big deal all all is good.Just dont let "certain" ones try to tear things apart what was that saying of mine you like Anthony you wrote it in read,something like if we all work together then things will work but if we alll together we dont work together then it wont work ,or something like that.Come on "certain"ones please leave the negativity from which you come bringing here only causes others who come here to look at this garbage and not return and that is whats ripping "the industry apart"
Marko

I dont think its a certain organization trying to cause trouble or anything. Some people got offended that a certain chat place was setup and then you mentioned that you will start another chat because you visited it and wanted to make one of your own here. Their thoughts were why would you not just go there if it was a good chat site that was already setup. Another thing is your time. It is convenient for you to have it on a weekday and at time but it may not be for most. When you first brought it out you wanted to do 5 which in my opinion was a horrible time for both east and west coast. You pm me and you asked for my opinion and I mentioned weekend was better but you insisted on weekday but changed to 7. Even then it is very hard for alot of guys to attend. At 7 your time is 4 at mine. There is still daylight and around this time of year I utilize every daylight hour possible to do work. So in short I dont think certain organizations are trying to take away your thunder... but the time and date that was picked will not work for most so they will just attend the chat that will work for them which is Sat night.

There is too much conspiracy theories going on.

Like I mentioned I will try to make it to the time that it is going here but it all depends on if I could get done early enough and go to my truck and chat on the laptop

Russ Spence

mama always said that if one person says your a jack ass not to pay attention, if two people say your a jack ass you may want to check your self, if 3 or more people think your a jack ass ...... well your probably a jack ass :yes:

If it fits wear it. :rolleyes:

Josh Dodson

So......no link????

.....did I start all this miscomunication.......I'm confused.......I'm going back to TGP, at least I know who the jackasses are there.

Russ Spence

HotShot

I ended up chatting with myself. Got lots of questions answered. I found out I was a really funny and smart guy. Every question I asked, I answered correctly. Had the link up for an hour while I was chatting on the "other" site and checked in every once in a while and SOMEBODY never poked their head in.

What do you mean? You guys didn't chat on here? :confused: