Default Re: To all KEC

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Bryan View Post
    Remember kids, April is only a few months away
    Words to live by
    Industrial Cleaning Solutions
    www.icshood.com
    703-402-9888

Last edited by PressurePros; 12-10-2008 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Promotion of other sites is being nipped.. the above link is what this thread is about

What is this?..... You can't post a link to another site? This is why this industry cuts it's own throat
    www.icshood.com
    703-402-9888

Alexy, I'm sorry you feel that way and I understand your reaction. This thread is about the KEC chat room organized by Marko for this forum. Linking other chat rooms not only shows poor ettiquette, it is bordering on spam.

This has nothing to do with the industry, comraderie, power struggles or other. This is the policy we have. If a link is constructive and adds information to a post or supports a statement, it is allowed. Anything outside of that constitutes spam and is reviewed and may be deleted. This includes threads titled "roof cleaning anywhereville, USA" with links to a video or a website. The UAMCC wil be spending thousands of dollars on website design and SEO work. It will be unfair to future members to not start a correct precedence and nip this activity in the bud.
    Ken Fenner
    PressurePros, Inc
    House Washing
    Pressure Washing Companies

Sorry, Ken.
    Was in the wrong thread and thought Josh was asking about Ant's chat.

It was due to poor reading comprehension on my part and had nothing to do with the industry, comraderie, power struggles or other. If you had called or PMed me I would have gladly and quickly corrected my mistake. Since I wasn't given that option, thank you very much for arbitralily deleting my post.

Won't happen again.
    Thad Eckhoff
    Apex Services
    (601) 329-5819

I didn't delete your original post, Thad. I did change the link and put in an explaination as to why I did that. You deleted your post and then changed it to the original link you had in there. I apologize for the misunderstanding as it appeared it was going to turn into a back and forth issue. I have no problem (following the guidelines given to me by the powers that be) with you linking your chat as long as the thread is relevant to the topic. Chalk it up to a mutual miscommunication.
    Ken Fenner
    PressurePros, Inc
    House Washing
    Pressure Washing Companies

Quote Originally Posted by PressurePros View Post
    I didn't delete your original post, Thad. I did change the link and put in an explaination as to why I did that. You deleted your post and then changed it to the original link you had in there. I apologize for the misunderstanding as it appeared it was going to turn into a back and forth issue. I have no problem (following the guidelines given to me by the powers that be) with you linking your chat as long as the thread is relevant to the topic. Chalk it up to a mutual miscommunication.
    I didn't delete anything.
    Somebody on your end did.

Sounds vaguely familiar....
    Thad Eckhoff
    Apex Services
    (601) 329-5819

My post was #34 in the thread, a direct response to Josh's question.
    It is completely gone now, and if Alexy hadn't QFT then there would be no record of it at all.

I don't play those games.
    Y'all have fun.
    Thad Eckhoff
    Apex Services
    (601) 329-5819

Sorry to brink that up looking back on it.
    I think this whole thing has spun out of proportion to what was done here. If UAMCC want to limit outside chats fine , but I think a clear policy that was known in advance would have made this a non issue. I had no idea that the chats would compete wasn't one on thursday and one sat night?

I was looking forward to a unified chat of greasers but apparently as ususal the industry tears itself apart from the inside.
    www.icshood.com
    703-402-9888

• Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information