• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

To all KEC

cleanhoods

Now anthony you are the only one i have sen that accually seen a change in pattern and aske dif there was something wrong.Thank you you are good people in my book with wrong folks.The rest of you gave up on me.Florin thank you for showing and i would of been there but i am still here at this place i am at which i will tell you all here when i finish telling you how i feel.Funny only one had trust in me Anthony.Now i am sorry to you Anthony seems like this thread thing kinda bounces information around then turns into a gossip and things get reworded.Florin that was Private Messaging and just to let you know Ron accually rrecommended thursday.This is why i wanted a chat "just to get to know eachother" live you know not this mess.And the ECC was designed for the mature and trustworthy and know how to keep Private ,Private.Wow all call me so inmarure and complainy but all i did was mention a chat and boom drama.Your right Ken chat is not ready for anyone untill you get the Round UP out.lol.Now th news why i was not here:

clap:
TODAY IS A SPECIAL DAY MY DAUGHTER IS HERE,WAS BORN 12/12/08 AT
9:55AM AT 7LBS AND HEALTHY. MY WIFE JUST CAME OUT ABOUT AN HOUR AGO FROM GETTING TUBES TIED BUT HAD A BAD TRIP OF THE DRUGS THEY HAD HER ON.NOW YOU ASK ,WELL HOW ARE YOU HERE ,LOL I WAS BORED HERE AND ROAMING AND FOUND THE COMPUTERS HERE AND ALMOST GOT RUN OFF BUT SECURITY SAID IT WILL BE ALL GOOD FOR ME TO BE HERE:biggrin:
MARKO

Last edited:

cleanhoods

Can i still be part of the ECC though? I am hopping that Thad steps down or gets impeached and I will take the #1 position
You are more then welcome anytime but please have trust and there is no #1 position just E.C.C. members.But like i say E.C.C. wont be popin untill there is enough to pop with.
Marko

Carlos Gonzales

Now anthony you are the only one i have sen that accually seen a change in pattern and aske dif there was something wrong.Thank you you are good people in my book with wrong folks.The rest of you gave up on me even you Ken you know what is going on with me heck all of you do and russ honestly forget you i have no use for you.You are a hatefull person that enjoys harassment and encourages this type of stuff.Florin thank you for showing and i would of been there but i am still here at this place i am at which i will tell you all here when i finish telling you how i feel.Funny only one had trust in me Anthony.Now i am sorry to you Anthony seems like this thread thing kinda bounces information around then turns into a gossip and things get reworded.Florin that was Private Messaging and just to let you know Ron accually rrecommended thursday.This is why i wanted a chat "just to get to know eachother" live you know not this mess.And the ECC was designed for the mature and trustworthy and know how to keep Private ,Private.Wow all call me so inmarure and complainy but all i did was mention a chat and boom drama.Your right Ken chat is not ready for anyone untill you get the Round UP out.lol.Now th news why i was not here:

clap:
9:55AM AT 7LBS AND HEALTHY. MY WIFE JUST CAME OUT ABOUT AN HOUR AGO FROM GETTING TUBES TIED BUT HAD A BAD TRIP OF THE DRUGS THEY HAD HER ON.NOW YOU ASK ,WELL HOW ARE YOU HERE ,LOL I WAS BORED HERE AND ROAMING AND FOUND THE COMPUTERS HERE AND ALMOST GOT RUN OFF BUT SECURITY SAID IT WILL BE ALL GOOD FOR ME TO BE HERE:biggrin:
MARKO

Marko - When you first joined this BBS I made it very clear to you that you are welcomed here. You also know that I did tell you that I am friends with some of the same people that you feel are out to get you ~ fair enough!

You say folks have given up on you ~ sorry thats not the case brother. You go as far as saying that Ken has even gave up on you.....again..not the case at all. Just so you know, Ken took alot of "heat" if you will over the chat issue from many fronts. He gave you the benefit of the doubt and gave you a chance and you did not even show up for the chat. Congrats on the birth of your daughter and you say that was the reason for not showing up ~ fair enough!

Here is your major blunder ~ in your post above you make a pretty stearn comment about Russ....that is not playing out on this BBS. Russ is a personal colleague of mine and represents more about the washing industry then you will ever know. I personally take exception to your comments about him.

Heres your choice and there is no compromise:

1. Please edit you post about Russ;

or

2. Be banned for a year.

Simple as that.

This is a BBS for learning and contribution to the UAMCC but more importantly the washing industry.

If folks come over here carrying a grudge or issue from another BBS.....I suggest you keep whatever is bothering you close to the vest because it will not be played out on this BBS....period.

This is not about policing or banning....this is about maintaining a level of professionalism that is expected from each and every one of our members. Ken is not a big fan of "policing" or "banning" BUT when people throw out unfounded accusations about him or any member of the TT thats is when I take notice and will get involved.

Same thing with the comment above about Russ or any member of the UAMCC BBS. We are not going to give 2nd and 3rd chances when it comes to being professional.

Ken has disagreed with me on my approach and I am sure he disagrees with some of the posturing above. Sorry fella but I am not going to just sit around and allow folks to insinuate or step over the line regarding your administrator duties.

Marko - I don't want an explanation nor should you attempt to continue this thread. You know the 2 choices above. Either way I will not bring this up again!! Thank you.

Russ Spence

Its ok Carlos, he and I hit it off exactly on the wrong foot since I believe he was a member of PWI ABOUT 2 HOURS before he was banned......fastest in history!

All I can say is that Mr Cleanhoods has had a problem on EVERY board he goes too, so I dont know where he has been but if I were him I would go back there, IF he has been in business so long maybe he would be best suited to continue as he was, he just does not seem to grasp this world like we do.

I am sorry for making him feel unwelcome but as most everyone knows I am a fair guy until you cross me so I guess the comments about not respecting my position on PWI DIDNT SET REAL WELL ! Since I take what I do there so seriously and I feel everyone knows that. Also I am the one who first reported the intentional spamming on TGS - WHERE I am a moderator and was doing the job I was asked to do there as well.

Maybe he could try www.ptstate.com Bob has a section there that you can bicker and fight all you want and it is indexed for the world to see.

Good luck Mr Cleanhoods:rolleyes: and thanks again Carlos for looking out for us ! Call me anytime this weekend as well Carlos after 3 or 4 Central time

Florin Nutu

Now anthony you are the only one i have sen that accually seen a change in pattern and aske dif there was something wrong.Thank you you are good people in my book with wrong folks.The rest of you gave up on me.Florin thank you for showing and i would of been there but i am still here at this place i am at which i will tell you all here when i finish telling you how i feel.Funny only one had trust in me Anthony.Now i am sorry to you Anthony seems like this thread thing kinda bounces information around then turns into a gossip and things get reworded.Florin that was Private Messaging and just to let you know Ron accually rrecommended thursday.This is why i wanted a chat "just to get to know eachother" live you know not this mess.And the ECC was designed for the mature and trustworthy and know how to keep Private ,Private.Wow all call me so inmarure and complainy but all i did was mention a chat and boom drama.Your right Ken chat is not ready for anyone untill you get the Round UP out.lol.Now th news why i was not here:

clap:
MARKO

PM sent to you Marko so it does not get out of hand on the public forum.

Again, congratulations on your newborn.

HotShot

Congrats on the kiddo, Marko!!! That's awesome man. I think that is a very good reason to miss a "chat"...you're still ok in my book :yes:

cleanhoods

Thank you Anthony and Russ.Yes i am extreamly proud and excited plus tired all wrapped into one lol.i will post picks in my album when we get home,she is beautiful.Thanks again all
Marko

cleanhoods

congrats marko.... :clap:

i got one coming in about 10-12 weeks a little boy...

good luck..........

Congrats Gary.Man the time is close close.I have had now 6 and it is still like going for the first time even puts a tear in my eye.Amazing how we are blessed with life like that.Again Gary:clap:CONGRATS GARY GOT A BOY ON THE WAY CONGRATS:clap:
Marko

Last edited:

Florin Nutu

Congrats Gary.Man the time is close close.I have had now 6 and it is still like going for the first time even puts a tear in my eye.Amazing how we are blessed with life like that.Again Gary:clap:CONGRATS WE GOT A BOY ON THE WAY CONGRATS:clap:
Marko

Do you got a boy on the way Marko??

cleanhoods

Do you got a boy on the way Marko??

No,no_Oh i see why you said that lol, thanks florin i edited that.Just had a girl.I have now 4 boys 2 girls now.We are done having kids now i can get my name and blood out grow them out,lol.Then me and momma are going to give them the house keys and get us an RV and travel the country,lol.Live free for the little bit of life we will have left. Go kick it at some nude beach at 70,lol.
Marko