Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: To all KEC

Default Re: To all KEC

KEC chat on UAMCC chat is officially finished. Sorry Marko. You had one shot at this.
    Ken Fenner
    PressurePros, Inc
    House Washing
    Pressure Washing Companies

Quote Originally Posted by PressurePros View Post
    KEC chat on UAMCC chat is officially finished. Sorry Marko. You had one shot at this.

Can i still be part of the ECC though? I am hopping that Thad steps down or gets impeached and I will take the #1 position
    Florin Nutu
    ALL WASHED UP EXTERIOR CLEANING LLC
    206-380-4555

Seattle Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing
    email--- allwashedupexterior@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by FLORIN View Post
    Can i still be part of the ECC though? I am hopping that Thad steps down or gets impeached and I will take the #1 position
    Yes, you can have Thad's position, but only if you live in Illinois. Contact the governor for current pricing of leadership positions.
    Douglas Hicks
    General Fire Equipment Co of Eastern Oregon, Inc
    Member NFPA, NFSA, NAFED
    Founding member, past pres, past secretary Oregon Fire Equipment Distributors
    Board of Directors, The Grease Police

Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Hicks View Post
    Yes, you can have Thad's position, but only if you live in Illinois. Contact the governor for current pricing of leadership positions.
    What does a seat run for these days?
    Florin Nutu
    206-380-4555

What does a seat run for these days?
    Well I guess it varies, currently on ebay the auction for Obama's senator seat is at $4.25 with a buy it now price of $2,000,000.00 seems fair for a good pay check life time retirement benifits and free healthcare for your family for life.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Looking-to-be-th...QQcmdZViewItem
    Industrial Cleaning Solutions
    www.icshood.com
    703-402-9888

Now anthony you are the only one i have sen that accually seen a change in pattern and aske dif there was something wrong.Thank you you are good people in my book with wrong folks.The rest of you gave up on me.Florin thank you for showing and i would of been there but i am still here at this place i am at which i will tell you all here when i finish telling you how i feel.Funny only one had trust in me Anthony.Now i am sorry to you Anthony seems like this thread thing kinda bounces information around then turns into a gossip and things get reworded.Florin that was Private Messaging and just to let you know Ron accually rrecommended thursday.This is why i wanted a chat "just to get to know eachother" live you know not this mess.And the ECC was designed for the mature and trustworthy and know how to keep Private ,Private.Wow all call me so inmarure and complainy but all i did was mention a chat and boom drama.Your right Ken chat is not ready for anyone untill you get the Round UP out.lol.Now th news why i was not here:

clap:
    TODAY IS A SPECIAL DAY MY DAUGHTER IS HERE,WAS BORN 12/12/08 AT
    9:55AM AT 7LBS AND HEALTHY. MY WIFE JUST CAME OUT ABOUT AN HOUR AGO FROM GETTING TUBES TIED BUT HAD A BAD TRIP OF THE DRUGS THEY HAD HER ON.NOW YOU ASK ,WELL HOW ARE YOU HERE ,LOL I WAS BORED HERE AND ROAMING AND FOUND THE COMPUTERS HERE AND ALMOST GOT RUN OFF BUT SECURITY SAID IT WILL BE ALL GOOD FOR ME TO BE HERE
    MARKO
    Last edited by cleanhoods; 12-13-2008 at 12:18 AM.
    CLEANHOODS formally S&M Cleaning Services since 1997
    call 24/7>>>>>>> (828)632-7688 office
    High quality exhaust system detailer...emergency services available...fair rates....guaranteed inspection approval !
    Owner: Marko
    Visit Cleanhoods at:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cleanhoods/186427068726 or http://twitter.com/ Or E-Mail cleanhoods2002@yahoo.com

You are more then welcome anytime but please have trust and there is no #1 position just E.C.C. members.But like i say E.C.C. wont be popin untill there is enough to pop with.
    Marko
    CLEANHOODS formally S&M Cleaning Services since 1997
    call 24/7>>>>>>> (828)632-7688 office
    High quality exhaust system detailer...emergency services available...fair rates....guaranteed inspection approval !
    Owner: Marko
    Visit Cleanhoods at:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cleanhoods/186427068726 or http://twitter.com/ Or E-Mail cleanhoods2002@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by cleanhoods View Post
    Now anthony you are the only one i have sen that accually seen a change in pattern and aske dif there was something wrong.Thank you you are good people in my book with wrong folks.The rest of you gave up on me even you Ken you know what is going on with me heck all of you do and russ honestly forget you i have no use for you.You are a hatefull person that enjoys harassment and encourages this type of stuff.Florin thank you for showing and i would of been there but i am still here at this place i am at which i will tell you all here when i finish telling you how i feel.Funny only one had trust in me Anthony.Now i am sorry to you Anthony seems like this thread thing kinda bounces information around then turns into a gossip and things get reworded.Florin that was Private Messaging and just to let you know Ron accually rrecommended thursday.This is why i wanted a chat "just to get to know eachother" live you know not this mess.And the ECC was designed for the mature and trustworthy and know how to keep Private ,Private.Wow all call me so inmarure and complainy but all i did was mention a chat and boom drama.Your right Ken chat is not ready for anyone untill you get the Round UP out.lol.Now th news why i was not here:

clap:
    9:55AM AT 7LBS AND HEALTHY. MY WIFE JUST CAME OUT ABOUT AN HOUR AGO FROM GETTING TUBES TIED BUT HAD A BAD TRIP OF THE DRUGS THEY HAD HER ON.NOW YOU ASK ,WELL HOW ARE YOU HERE ,LOL I WAS BORED HERE AND ROAMING AND FOUND THE COMPUTERS HERE AND ALMOST GOT RUN OFF BUT SECURITY SAID IT WILL BE ALL GOOD FOR ME TO BE HERE
    MARKO
    Marko - When you first joined this BBS I made it very clear to you that you are welcomed here. You also know that I did tell you that I am friends with some of the same people that you feel are out to get you ~ fair enough!

You say folks have given up on you ~ sorry thats not the case brother. You go as far as saying that Ken has even gave up on you.....again..not the case at all. Just so you know, Ken took alot of "heat" if you will over the chat issue from many fronts. He gave you the benefit of the doubt and gave you a chance and you did not even show up for the chat. Congrats on the birth of your daughter and you say that was the reason for not showing up ~ fair enough!

Here is your major blunder ~ in your post above you make a pretty stearn comment about Russ....that is not playing out on this BBS. Russ is a personal colleague of mine and represents more about the washing industry then you will ever know. I personally take exception to your comments about him.

Heres your choice and there is no compromise:

1. Please edit you post about Russ;

or

2. Be banned for a year.

Simple as that.

This is a BBS for learning and contribution to the UAMCC but more importantly the washing industry.

If folks come over here carrying a grudge or issue from another BBS.....I suggest you keep whatever is bothering you close to the vest because it will not be played out on this BBS....period.

This is not about policing or banning....this is about maintaining a level of professionalism that is expected from each and every one of our members. Ken is not a big fan of "policing" or "banning" BUT when people throw out unfounded accusations about him or any member of the TT thats is when I take notice and will get involved.

Same thing with the comment above about Russ or any member of the UAMCC BBS. We are not going to give 2nd and 3rd chances when it comes to being professional.

Ken has disagreed with me on my approach and I am sure he disagrees with some of the posturing above. Sorry fella but I am not going to just sit around and allow folks to insinuate or step over the line regarding your administrator duties.

Marko - I don't want an explanation nor should you attempt to continue this thread. You know the 2 choices above. Either way I will not bring this up again!! Thank you.
    [B]Carlos Gonzales[/B]
    [B]New Look Power Wash
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com"]Pressure Wash in California[/URL][/B]
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/category/uncategorized"][B]California Pressure Washing Blog[/B][/URL]
    [B][URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/california-pressure-wash-blog/pressure-wash-services-in-san-francisco.html"]Pressure Wash Services in San Francisco[/URL][/B]

Its ok Carlos, he and I hit it off exactly on the wrong foot since I believe he was a member of PWI ABOUT 2 HOURS before he was banned......fastest in history!

All I can say is that Mr Cleanhoods has had a problem on EVERY board he goes too, so I dont know where he has been but if I were him I would go back there, IF he has been in business so long maybe he would be best suited to continue as he was, he just does not seem to grasp this world like we do.

I am sorry for making him feel unwelcome but as most everyone knows I am a fair guy until you cross me so I guess the comments about not respecting my position on PWI DIDNT SET REAL WELL ! Since I take what I do there so seriously and I feel everyone knows that. Also I am the one who first reported the intentional spamming on TGS - WHERE I am a moderator and was doing the job I was asked to do there as well.

Maybe he could try www.ptstate.com Bob has a section there that you can bicker and fight all you want and it is indexed for the world to see.

Good luck Mr Cleanhoods and thanks again Carlos for looking out for us ! Call me anytime this weekend as well Carlos after 3 or 4 Central time

Quote Originally Posted by cleanhoods View Post
    Now anthony you are the only one i have sen that accually seen a change in pattern and aske dif there was something wrong.Thank you you are good people in my book with wrong folks.The rest of you gave up on me.Florin thank you for showing and i would of been there but i am still here at this place i am at which i will tell you all here when i finish telling you how i feel.Funny only one had trust in me Anthony.Now i am sorry to you Anthony seems like this thread thing kinda bounces information around then turns into a gossip and things get reworded.Florin that was Private Messaging and just to let you know Ron accually rrecommended thursday.This is why i wanted a chat "just to get to know eachother" live you know not this mess.And the ECC was designed for the mature and trustworthy and know how to keep Private ,Private.Wow all call me so inmarure and complainy but all i did was mention a chat and boom drama.Your right Ken chat is not ready for anyone untill you get the Round UP out.lol.Now th news why i was not here:

clap:
    MARKO

PM sent to you Marko so it does not get out of hand on the public forum.

Again, congratulations on your newborn.
    Florin Nutu
    206-380-4555

• Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information