• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

To all KEC

cleanhoods

Thad thank you.Thanks to UAMCC i know how to handle my self better,lol.See every site business and club starts like this from nothing,i know with team work a everyone working together to make things work it will work.But if everyone believes together it wont it will not.everything great was small.
marko

cleanhoods

Thad thank you.Thanks to UAMCC i know how to handle my self better,lol. See every site business and club starts like this from nothing, i know with team work and everyone working together to make things work it will work. But if everyone believes together it wont it will not. Everything great was small.
marko

cleanhoods

I dont know why it posted twice.I guess when my son was playing with phone it caused this to happen lol,he is 1 a hand full sometimes lol.
Marko

Douglas Hicks

Amazing, how when tried to post on the Grease Police, you could not spell or use punctuation. You got upset when we tried to make suggestions & help with your posting efforts. You got a bit better on Ron's board, but you started to flounder and Russ banned you. Then your language skill improved a bit more on Beth's board, But you folded under pressure and quit there. And now you sound almost intelligent. But when you get excited or you think people are making fun of you, you revert to your native language, what ever that may be. Don't I remember you claimed to be foreign born? Are you from Lower Slobovia?

HotShot

Thad thank you.Thanks to UAMCC i know how to handle my self better,lol.See every site business and club starts like this from nothing,i know with team work a everyone working together to make things work it will work.But if everyone believes together it wont it will not.everything great was small.
marko

I love that attitude Marko :yes:

cleanhoods

Amazing, how when tried to post on the Grease Police, you could not spell or use punctuation. You got upset when we tried to make suggestions & help with your posting efforts. You got a bit better on Ron's board, but you started to flounder and Russ banned you. Then your language skill improved a bit more on Beth's board, But you folded under pressure and quit there. And now you sound almost intelligent. But when you get excited or you think people are making fun of you, you revert to your native language, what ever that may be. Don't I remember you claimed to be foreign born? Are you from Lower Slobovia?

Doug yes i didnt know how to conduct myself with on line it is different.You have to read carefully to interpet what the person is saying.It can sound negative really quick if you read it wrong.Now doug the past is the past i am sorry for the speed bumps but i understand how it works now.So if possible lets keep the past in the past and start this new day new. Now you want to know about MArko here you go.
I am 1st generation in the United States.My family came to the states in 1974. And as with most imagrant families i was sent back to Yugoslavia until i was around five years old so my parents can get a good start here.The part of Yugoslavia i am from is Belgrade the language i speek ia Serbian and the reason i did refrain to my native language is because what you all called me at the GP..When i returned i didnt know english at all had to learn.Now father father as a imagrant started a very successful co. in northern va.Some of the old timers that was around in the 80's and on in northern va. would probably know him.The co. name was Walt and Sons Inc.Was a painting co. for new homes like Calvert homes and Pulte homes,ect.Had around dozen formen and painters under them.Also did PWing,brick to be exact.So i am second generation in the pwing side.Some may remember in the 80's when that house was built in 24hrs for a charity/raffle i was there with dad to help.Now getting to my spelling and education.I ended up quiting school after 8th grade.Was working in summer with dad as prep and the one who kept the spray rigs full and cleaning tools from the age of seven even learn ladders then.When i quit school i went working with dad alot.but being a teenager i would of rather roamed the streets of northern va.for two legged deer if you know what i mean.around the age of 16 i went a few times in the summer learrning the old fassion way exhaust hood cleaning.well to speed up time ended up in Sc and i was at buddies house and this guy and girl swung by.I was cooking in the kitchen looked and seen this hot chick but had a man.She kept checking me out next thing you know the guy leaves her there and never returns.Well you know what happens we hook up and 14 years later and 5 children and 1 on the way we are still together.Started this business in 1997 have donenearly every trade known to man before the business from milking cows to auto mechanic which i have a degree for,went to tech school fot that.That is why i am such a jack.
Now doug you and all know my life story so there is no mistakes on my heritage.Lets please keep things here on the professional level and leave those past issues in the past.Also if you cannot drop the past please doug this isnt the place to cause issues.like i said i was new and had alot to learn UAMCC has accually took the time to teach me right instead of just letting me dig my own grave.Nice to see you here and hopefully there will be a good and positive future with you and your organization here .
Marko

Alexy

Last edited by PressurePros; 12-10-2008 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Promotion of other sites is being nipped.. the above link is what this thread is about

What is this?..... You can't post a link to another site? This is why this industry cuts it's own throat

Ken Fenner

Alexy, I'm sorry you feel that way and I understand your reaction. This thread is about the KEC chat room organized by Marko for this forum. Linking other chat rooms not only shows poor ettiquette, it is bordering on spam.

This has nothing to do with the industry, comraderie, power struggles or other. This is the policy we have. If a link is constructive and adds information to a post or supports a statement, it is allowed. Anything outside of that constitutes spam and is reviewed and may be deleted. This includes threads titled "roof cleaning anywhereville, USA" with links to a video or a website. The UAMCC wil be spending thousands of dollars on website design and SEO work. It will be unfair to future members to not start a correct precedence and nip this activity in the bud.

Thad Eckhoff

Sorry, Ken.
Was in the wrong thread and thought Josh was asking about Ant's chat.

It was due to poor reading comprehension on my part and had nothing to do with the industry, comraderie, power struggles or other. If you had called or PMed me I would have gladly and quickly corrected my mistake. Since I wasn't given that option, thank you very much for arbitralily deleting my post.

Won't happen again.

Ken Fenner

I didn't delete your original post, Thad. I did change the link and put in an explaination as to why I did that. You deleted your post and then changed it to the original link you had in there. I apologize for the misunderstanding as it appeared it was going to turn into a back and forth issue. I have no problem (following the guidelines given to me by the powers that be) with you linking your chat as long as the thread is relevant to the topic. Chalk it up to a mutual miscommunication. :Smiley-2051:

Thad Eckhoff

I didn't delete your original post, Thad. I did change the link and put in an explaination as to why I did that. You deleted your post and then changed it to the original link you had in there. I apologize for the misunderstanding as it appeared it was going to turn into a back and forth issue. I have no problem (following the guidelines given to me by the powers that be) with you linking your chat as long as the thread is relevant to the topic. Chalk it up to a mutual miscommunication. :Smiley-2051:

I didn't delete anything.
Somebody on your end did.

Sounds vaguely familiar....

Thad Eckhoff

My post was #34 in the thread, a direct response to Josh's question.
It is completely gone now, and if Alexy hadn't QFT then there would be no record of it at all.

I don't play those games.
Y'all have fun.

Alexy

Sorry to brink that up looking back on it.:rolleyes:
I think this whole thing has spun out of proportion to what was done here. If UAMCC want to limit outside chats fine , but I think a clear policy that was known in advance would have made this a non issue. I had no idea that the chats would compete wasn't one on thursday and one sat night?

I was looking forward to a unified chat of greasers but apparently as ususal the industry tears itself apart from the inside.