• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

To all KEC

cleanhoods

I would like to ask all KEC to help figure out a day and time to have a live chat, you know shoot the crap to business ideas and suggestion to Q/A. I think this would be a helpful way to get to know each other and help improve the industry we are in. I think since we are mostly off during the day that would be the best time. Now what time in the day? Dont forget we are the night owls ,so mid to late afternoon would probably be good? Lets all work together on this and make it something good.
Thank You From,
Marko

HotShot

I'm thinking Saturday night...most of us take off that day/night because of the restaurant's needs so it would be a good time to jabber.

Last edited:

cleanhoods

Ok so far we got Saturday evenings. Lets get a time agreed on as well and the place part should be no problem. I will run it by Ken that Saturdays are KEC chat night. I think this site would be just as good as any, I am sure Ken will help to spark this off as well. Now for me in this neck of the woods my customers like for me to come in on Saturday nights just as good as any other night since Sundays are like the slow nights. I think a good time would be like 5ish or so?
Marko

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Never to much time i wish i had more with mine.But what can you do daddy dont work we dont have a place to stay.Ya i like the week day thing better as well.
Marko

Will see ya on thursday then, KEC guys are everywhere.

The KEC , fleet and detail industry is large.

Hundreds of guys troll these bbs and often what i like is someone that has never posted shows up.

:clap:

cleanhoods

Now we need some sort of time and do we chat here at the UMACC or at the pressure wash chat site?I think here since this idea was brought here but if everyone feels the other is a more cummy setting then it will be the other?Thank You ron,anthony,florin,and gary for being interested in this idea i have.I really feel this will help us to get to know eachother better but at the same time can help this side of the PW business improve as well.You know just as well as i know even if information is given out the hacks will always be hacks and the ones that want to improve will do so.Al of us are here because of the need for improvement.We want better for our customers and ourselves.And better is always better,lol.Thank you all and lets get this show on the road,\Marko

Thad Eckhoff

I lke how it got KEC section Thad acually gave me the idea for this chat already registered there as well.

Now we need some sort of time and do we chat here at the UMACC or at the pressure wash chat site?I think here since this idea was brought here

So you got the idea for a KEC chat from seeing a KEC chat?
Original!
:rolleyes:

Seriously, makes no difference to me- I don't do KEC but the fact is that you saw a dedicated, scheduled KEC chat and then tried to hijack it and take it somewhere else. Anthony had already set up a regular Sat chat before you saw that room. It might be more beneficial for you to participate in the one that is getting some steam going instead of trying to derail it at the station.

cleanhoods

So you got the idea for a KEC chat from seeing a KEC chat?
Original!
:rolleyes:

Seriously, makes no difference to me- I don't do KEC but the fact is that you saw a dedicated, scheduled KEC chat and then tried to hijack it and take it somewhere else. Anthony had already set up a regular Sat chat before you saw that room. It might be more beneficial for you to participate in the one that is getting some steam going instead of trying to derail it at the station.

Thad i am not hijacking anything i am the first to mention KEC chat here and you agreed and told me to do so.Why do you all have to have poor attidudes about things all i was doing is waht you said to do, "It's not always moderated but it's always open so if you want to round up some guys and chat feel free."
(601) 329-5819

Those are your exact words there buddy.So looks like i have been hijacked instead.I am not taking credit lie i am the inventer of KEC chat all i am doing is trying to organize a time and place to do so.And i seen a dedicated chat room for KEC but no one had a set time and day which all i was doing this is not the place to start things like this.This is a goood bbs and good people are here and dont want to see things like this.
Marko

cleanhoods

I can see why you're such a popular guy!
:)

And thad what do you mean by that. I am good people with good intentions, i show you your own words. Just a few dont like the way i do things oh well.But a majority acually agree with my theories. Now if you dont like what i am about,which is family and caring for others you dont have to comment at all. I have never had anything against you. Never done anything against you so why so much anger against me. My feeling is the wrong information from the wrong people. Get to know me not knowing me from others but from me.Now thad this thread was for just days of chat and times please lets stay with subject.Arguing doesnt help.attend and youll get to know me better.
Marko