• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

36' of pure fun!

Tony Szabo

I'm looking to liquidate a few personnel items that are of low usage in our life. The bad thing is I will buy again, but It will be bigger and better next time. That is the way I roll, and my wife is starting to get use to it after 19 years.

Anyhow:
Here is a one owner (besides us) 1994 Class A motorhome that has less than 38,000 miles, genator has less tha 25hours. This coach was stored inside during all its life and its extremely clean inside and outside. Sleeps six and seats about 11 going down the road comfortable. Its a gas hog and cost about $250 to $350 to fill it but if will run 800miles on one tank of gas.
We went camping a few time this last summer and people would ask about the coach all the time because it looks sharp!

Price to sell at $15,500.

Attachments

• camper back.jpg
    camper back.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 48

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
I'm looking to liquidate a few personnel items that are of low usage in our life. The bad thing is I will buy again, but It will be bigger and better next time. That is the way I roll, and my wife is starting to get use to it after 19 years.

Anyhow:
Here is a one owner (besides us) 1994 Class A motorhome that has less than 38,000 miles, genator has less tha 25hours. This coach was stored inside during all its life and its extremely clean inside and outside. Sleeps six and seats about 11 going down the road comfortable. Its a gas hog and cost about $250 to $350 to fill it but if will run 800miles on one tank of gas.
We went camping a few time this last summer and people would ask about the coach all the time because it looks sharp!

Price to sell at $15,500.

You need to put a fifth wheel hitch on that and sell it to Russ. He could save that much in hotel rooms! Or what about Lonnie?

We sold our camper last year. I don't miss it yet, but I know the itch will come back soon. I just have to stay busy and build bank to keep my mind off of it. It's like an addiction.

Tony Szabo

Trust me, I'm not trying real hard to sell this because of the A1 condition its in. Last summer we made our own camp site on our property, and I think I spent about 3 to 4 weeks straight with out sleeping in the house. If not one or all three grils would sleep in the camper with me.
Kinda like my own pad in the woods. Don't forget I got four women in the house.