• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

RV Cleaning Lexington KY

Michael Kreisle

Contributing Member
I hooked up one of my friends that came to my Birthday party with a RV cleaning. It was covered in mildew and black steraks. I don't normally do fleet washing for money, but thought I'd share this with you all. Just brushed on some house wash mix with a little F-13 for the black streak. Came out great.

Attachments

• IMG_1072.JPG
    IMG_1072.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 76

Jim Cooney

Nice !!!! A great up-sell is if the unit has a rubber roof coating, sell the owner on a protectant sealer. You can buy Thetford Rubber Roof Protectant/Sealer/UV & UA coating for about $35.00 a gallon. Any RV shop carries the Thetford products. A gallon will cover 3 - 40' RV's. I charge an additional $75.00 for this treatment.

Harsh detergents are not ideal, but very effective on the rubber roofs. The sealer coating replenishes the moisture and seals the rubber roof coating.

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
You need to keep that for your demo pic. It's hard to get good before and after shots on an RV. That looks great!

cleanhoods

A word of advice though, inspect the interior first for water damage or rott.Press all the walls to see if they are soft and ceilings too.if everything checks out then wash away. :biggrin:
Marko

Michael Kreisle

Contributing Member
All my friends were tripping when I said that all I needed was some chems from my shop. Thought I was going to bring pressure washer. LOL We just brushed on from bottom up and rinsed with garden hose.

John Katz

I hooked up one of my friends that came to my Birthday party with a RV cleaning. It was covered in mildew and black steraks. I don't normally do fleet washing for money, but thought I'd share this with you all. Just brushed on some house wash mix with a little F-13 for the black streak. Came out great.

Great !!!!!!

David Vicars

Great Job, Mike.

John, welcome to the Uamcc BBs. Go to User CP and fill out your signature and you can put your link in your signature.

I removed your link from your post, because it was spam.

Bill Booz

UAMCC Board of Directors
I love when people think you need a pressure washer to do a better job cleaning a vehicle. The PW can add speed, but just like an old wooden boat deck, a brush will produce the same results with time.

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Don't recall ever cleaning mine. They are usually white out here. Drove through the South and seems like they prefer green down there. Lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2