• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Winter aint over yet!

Randall Brooks

Looks like were gonna get another 10 inches Friday night all the way down to I40. (not even in the high country) I know a lot of you guys get a whole lot more every year but were getting hammered this year. Saw something on TV the other day saying the weather is changing back to a colder cycle more simular to about 50-75 yrs ago. Remember the old "Grampa stories" about 3ft snows and the 15 ft snow drifts and such. lol...(in the south) Better get you some 4x4's down there in FL and get ahead of the price curve in the next 5 yrs! Don and Jeff if you need a wood heater I'll hook ya up with a good O'l mountain Buck stove. LOL

Celeste you might get to see some snow over there without going to yer mothers up on "The Beech" Mnt. That still cracks me up, a 5K+ mountain called "Beech Mnt" (Its a ski resort), picturing Celeste and Roger on ski's,,,Aahhhhhh!!! Inquiring minds want to know...have you hit the slopes up there? LOL We want pics!! (not from the ER loading dock either)

Randy Borio

Tell me about it. Here I sit with snow coming down, listening to Dwight Yoacom tell me I'm the one..... But Laurie just finished 5 estimates. So I guess I'm just livin' the DREAM:yes::yes::

cleanhoods

Looks like were gonna get another 10 inches Friday night all the way down to I40. (not even in the high country) I know a lot of you guys get a whole lot more every year but were getting hammered this year. Saw something on TV the other day saying the weather is changing back to a colder cycle more simular to about 50-75 yrs ago. Remember the old "Grampa stories" about 3ft snows and the 15 ft snow drifts and such. lol...(in the south) Better get you some 4x4's down there in FL and get ahead of the price curve in the next 5 yrs! Don and Jeff if you need a wood heater I'll hook ya up with a good O'l mountain Buck stove. LOL

Celeste you might get to see some snow over there without going to yer mothers up on "The Beech" Mnt. That still cracks me up, a 5K+ mountain called "Beech Mnt" (Its a ski resort), picturing Celeste and Roger on ski's,,,Aahhhhhh!!! Inquiring minds want to know...have you hit the slopes up there? LOL We want pics!! (not from the ER loading dock either)
Ya i know what you mean my way just below you we are expecting 6+inches. Have a few jobs up in Blowing rock and Boone lokks like the chains are getting back on the truck lol.Be careful up there and enjoy i know my youngens will,lol.
Marko

Randall Brooks

Hey Marko we need to get together and meet somewhere. Your only about 20 min from me now, we moved off the mountain and bought a new house over in Boomer about 5 min from the lake off 18. Give me a call at your conv. Theres no since being this close not knowing one another.