• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Washing inside fast food restaurants

Lenny Schrecengost

Contributing Member
I do not but I have a dry vapor steam cleaner I would sale that woud do the job. It uses about a gallon of water an hour for the steam and it will clean the grout and sanitize everything. I do not have time to market it.

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
I do not but I have a dry vapor steam cleaner I would sale that woud do the job. It uses about a gallon of water an hour for the steam and it will clean the grout and sanitize everything. I do not have time to market it.

Lenny,
I need to be able to clean an entire restaurant floor in under an hour. Last year we were using flat surface cleaners, worked great and the restaurants want pricing for more sites. Just wanted to get a ball park figure what the going rate was. I was thinking .25 per sq ft.