• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Beyond Pressure Washing 2010

Jim Cooney

Guess all that speculation and slanderous comments against George and Tom were just that, vicious attacks.

Wish we could just focus on improving the industry, industry standards and management issues, and leave this personal attacks off of the bbs. Does nothing positive for the orgs image, reputation or the related search engine results.

Thanks Ron for posting proof that the machine was given away, as promised.

Russ Spence

Too bad he didnt live up to his word with Ron and had to throw a hissy fit to get out of what he had promised a Roundtable host, Ron and NCE he was going to do as well but I guess he is right for doing that?

My mistake! I forget that keeping your word in business means nothing to some people.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Guess all that speculation and slanderous comments against George and Tom were just that, vicious attacks.

Wish we could just focus on improving the industry, industry standards and management issues, and leave this personal attacks off of the bbs. Does nothing positive for the orgs image, reputation or the related search engine results.

Thanks Ron for posting proof that the machine was given away, as promised.

Your welcome, who was sladering?