• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Beyond Pressure Washing 2010

Tomdurbin

Contributing Member
Hot and Mighty can take you beyond pressure washing in 2010. Leave your competitors fighting over the same old work.

Tomdurbin

Contributing Member
Update to Beyond Pressure Washing 2010. Several people have stated they have cpnfined space training. Others have fears of confined spaces. Due to this we have changed the seminar to allow for those that don't want to participate in this training can attend at a lower cost. It will also make it easier for contractors that don't want to leave their business unattended for so many days.

Tomdurbin

Contributing Member
Update Everything is moving along nicely. We have filled alot of spaces. There are a few spots left. Remember the focus of this seminar is to educate contractors on how to price, market and complete more specialyzed services. This is a market that is left behind by the newbies and others that don't have the knoweledge and skills to complete this work. We will give you knoweledge to go beyond pressure washing. We will even give you after seminar support. Go to www.beyondpressurewashing.com

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Who WON???????????????????????????????
hot.jpg

Jim Cooney

I was going, had to cancel because of this weekends workload. Was thinking of bringing home one of his reclaim units. Still may, if I can fit in my yearly trip to Chicago in November, but the work keeps piling up and time may not permit.

I have personally met both George and Tom, known them for over 5 years. They are both a wealth of knowledge and have gone way out of their way to help me over the years, asking nothing in return.

I doubt you will ever see them again on these bbs after how they were treated and disrespected. Shame, since they both have so much to offer.

Russ Spence

Jim I will agree with you on the fact that Tom knows his stuff. He is very knowledgable.

However he did make a really dumb mistake that ticked a ton of people off, personally I could care less but being a distributor he could have just said woops and said sorry for wording something in the wrong way, instead he stood his ground and threw a fit like a child, just thinking back to the implosion I witnessed still makes me shake my head.

Everyone has a bad day from time to time, sometimes its best just to swallow your pride and take your lumps for a bad decision.

I wish it had turned out differently for everyone but it is what it is.

Guy Blackmon

I was going, had to cancel because of this weekends workload. Was thinking of bringing home one of his reclaim units. Still may, if I can fit in my yearly trip to Chicago in November, but the work keeps piling up and time may not permit.

I have personally met both George and Tom, known them for over 5 years. They are both a wealth of knowledge and have gone way out of their way to help me over the years, asking nothing in return.

I doubt you will ever see them again on these bbs after how they were treated and disrespected. Shame, since they both have so much to offer.

I have to agree with Russ also Jim. I have heard nothing but great things about George, but Tom is another story all together. His attitude toward Veteran Contractors over at PWI and then here was inexcusable.

Like my Gran-Dad used to say "To Get Respect, You Give Respect" Tom didn't give, Tom didn't get.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
The Hot And Mighty™ General Giveaway
One person will drive away with a brand new Hot And Mighty™ General 3506 Mobile Cleaning SystemContest entry is provided to registered participants of the Beyond Pressure Washing Seminar.
Condition: NEW TA2 MODEL
Pressure Washers Specifications:
HOT AND MIGHTY MCS-3506-0H6G
  • Hot or Cold water pressure washer
  • 5.7gpm @ 3500 PSI or two guns each operating 3gpm @ 3500psi
  • Honda 24HP Motor
  • Belt drive Tri-plex oil bath General pump
  • Special pressure regulating unloader for dual gun operation
  • Bypass line back to holding tank for longer running time in bypass mode
  • 3600psi safety relief
  • 2600 Watt 110v generator
  • Duplex G.F.C.I. protected outlet
  • Adjustable thermostat
  • High Pressure soap injection
  • Low pressure soap injection
  • Steam Valve
  • Three Way valve (easily switch from tank supply to fresh water inlet)
  • Hour meter
  • 2 Hose Reels
  • 200’ two wire 5,800psi high pressure hose
  • 2 Heavy duty deluxe variable pressure wands
  • High pressure stainless steel swivels for the wands
  • Eight quick connect nozzles
  • 335 Gallon water tank plumbed with a dump valve for quick draining
Trailer Specifications:
  • Cargo Trailer
  • Tandem axle 3500LBS PER AXLE (tortion axles)
  • Dimensions: 7′ wide X 14′ length
  • Electric Brakes
  • Two interior 12v lights
  • Stone guard in the front
  • Curbside door
  • Roadside door
  • 30″ x 50″ Flip up door
  • Slip proof rubber floor
  • Aluminum rims
  • LED Lighting
  • Bargman light hookup
Warranty Information
  • 5 Year coil warranty
  • 2 year Honda motor warranty
  • 5 year back end pump warranty
  • Lifetime warranty on head
  • 90 Day warranty on wear parts
Both units are Brand New & include manufacturers’ warranty (details above). Technical assistance will be available to the purchaser of the unit.

William Page

It is still a scam

Sponsor reserves the right to make determinations of suitability in its sole and absolute discretion, and to disqualify any entries it determines to be inappropriate for any of the reasons listed above, or for any other reason.

Guy Blackmon

I'd still like to hear from the Contractors who went. If it was informative and worth $860.00 to go, sorry I mean "To Be Invited".

Funny, comments are turned off on the blog. Just saying.

Chris Tharpe

I'd still like to hear from the Contractors who went. If it was informative and worth $860.00 to go, sorry I mean "To Be Invited".

Funny, comments are turned off on the blog. Just saying.

Guy, just give your Turbin friend a call and see whats going on with the skid and why he denied your application to attend his rosebud screwing party.