• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Cleaner Times Readership?

Do you subscribe to Cleaner Times?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James Foley

I get it and been featured in, Quoted for some an articles, my body was used for a Surface Cleaner ad from a photo that was taken cleaning the Jefferson Memorial. So I love it ! Was sent allot of samples of stuff from Companies and received many many phone calls with questions about cedar shakes from all over the country after being featured. Mag's and Org's make you feel connected !

I receive many Trade mag's it keeps me thinking. A Stone and Marble , Window cleaner, Solid Surface, and I have a couple of Certifications that send me updates on stuff that I really don't use. I also get new product and design updates for better processes thur an E news letter. Some Kool Chit man !

Scott Stone

I have written two articles for them, and been involved in articles with a couple of other people. In fact, I was a subscriber when they had a contractor specific magazine, quite a few years ago. I remember, that I subscribed and never was sent a bill for the subscription. I was thinking that it was like many industry mags that I get, and that it was free for the industry. I wrote an article for them, and the same day that I got my 8 or 10 free copies, I got a subscription bill. It just struck me as really funny then, and even funnier now. I usually get them read the first day, look at it a couple of more times, and sometimes get to keep them for a month, before my wife decides that they are too dog eared and tosses them.
Then, the cycle starts over.