View Poll Results: Do you subscribe to Cleaner Times?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

23 76.67%
  • NO

7 23.33%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cleaner Times Readership?

Default Cleaner Times Readership?

Just curious as to who out there subscribes to Cleaner Times?
    [B]Carlos Gonzales[/B]
    [B]New Look Power Wash
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com"]Pressure Wash in California[/URL][/B]
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/category/uncategorized"][B]California Pressure Washing Blog[/B][/URL]
    [B][URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/california-pressure-wash-blog/pressure-wash-services-in-san-francisco.html"]Pressure Wash Services in San Francisco[/URL][/B]

Default Re: Cleaner Times Readership?

It is one of the bennies for PWNC associates :)
    Roger Gothorp
    336-516-6139

Have been a reader for years!

Beth
    See Dirt Run!TM Inc.
    Log Home Maintenance & Restoration, Decks & House Washing
    Beth Borrego & Rod Rodriguez
    Office: 301-540-1243
    Germantown, MD * MHIC# 86481 * VHIC# 2705-126609 * BBB
    The Grime Scene BBS Forums

Are you kidding me. If you are in this industry you must receive this Magazine.
    Its like a informational mini-convention you recive every month. Great stories and vendors showing off their new wares. and its so much more................

Cleaner Times Magazine is like Playboy Magazine
    1) You can't wait to receive it
    2) You first look/ browse through it to look at all the pictures
    3) It is something you read all week long in the bathroom library
    4) You keep it in you bathroom library for several months to reference back too.

I think Chuck and Jim of Cleaner Times should start a reality show "The Boys Next Door" and run around in their office in swimming trunks. They are the Hugh Heffner of Cleaning Magazines.
    Tony Szabo
    Midwest Mobile Washers
    800-804-7517
    midwestmobilewashers@frontiernet.net
    www.midwestmobilewashers.com

I voted no. I won a subcription at the MB RT. Now I'm just waiting for it arrive and then I can vote yes.

I also voted no but not because I don't think it is a quality publication. When my PWNA membership expired I did not renew because at that time I found many of the articles not relevant to my busines (sewer jetters, ultra high pressure applications etc). I also found the same people being spotlighted, a very heavy lean towards the PWNA, etc.

I received a copy at the ACR roundtable (February) and I must say, it has come a long way. I will be changing my vote to yes very soon.
    Ken Fenner
    PressurePros, Inc
    House Washing
    Pressure Washing Companies

I voted no because i didn't know there was a such thing. One question though,Does this magazine focus just on the flat and building washing or all fields of PWing? I am a exhaust hood cleaner i would get this if i could see pics and read about KEC. But it does look interesting.
    Marko
    CLEANHOODS formally S&M Cleaning Services since 1997
    call 24/7>>>>>>> (828)632-7688 office
    High quality exhaust system detailer...emergency services available...fair rates....guaranteed inspection approval !
    Owner: Marko
    Visit Cleanhoods at:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cleanhoods/186427068726 or http://twitter.com/ Or E-Mail cleanhoods2002@yahoo.com

We subscribe.
    Our Passion is Coatings,
    Our Obsession is Service!

Terry Miller COO
    Tegrey Family of Coatings inc.
    330-418-8955

I have received cleaner times Magazine for many years. Over the years it covers articles from any type of cleaning applications. It has articles that inspire and educate. It also has articles with new innovations of products and equipment.
    If your company just offers one or two services and has no vision to expand and I would say, no this is something you may not be interested in. The Magazine I believe has never been Pwna favored. The pwna is a industry trade org and they pay for their advertising. CETA is also in the Magazine too and they are a trade organization. Don't discredit the Magazine if there is a advertiser in the publication that may be dis-liked in our industry.

I'm glad there is such a magazine for our industry and I will support it all day long for the little money it cost. Its a tool for little money to stay abreast in your industry trade. You need tools like this magazine in your tool box to grow your business. The magazine is just a TOOL to help you! Its not the answer to fix all issues but it may help, as does a 9/16 wrench to take off a 9/16 bolt.

This is where we as end users and contractors are killing our industry all by our selfs. If you can not support something as little as a Magazine that helps our trade with the big picture, please don't complain about the pitfalls of the PRESSURE WASHING INDUSTRY!
    We need to support the vendors, manufactures, advertiser not only in a Magazine but also at Round Tables, Conventions, and at any events these people are at.
    This is one reason why our Industry struggles to make a bench mark.
    Tony Szabo
    Midwest Mobile Washers
    800-804-7517

I hope my above post does not offend anyone, and I'm not looking to start a debate. I just a firm believer to support our industry trade.
    Last edited by Tony Szabo; 12-10-2008 at 09:22 AM.
    Tony Szabo
    Midwest Mobile Washers
    800-804-7517

• Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information