• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

boat docks

Eric Baylor

-Wondering if there were any suggestions on redueing boat docks on the water. Possibly strip and restain/seal them. Nothing in my mind seams to make sense on how a guy can keep from polluting the lake. Or maybe theres a safe cleaner that would work that I'm not aware of, but the strippers I've used in the past, NO WAY, will I use them in such an area. Any suggestions? I was out scoping work today by a high end area that is surrounded by lakes. Alot of docks that look nasty, decks. Don't want to present anything until I know the processes on this. Thanks to all.

Landed 2 shopping centers today:

Ken Fenner

Eric, its probably a good idea to contact the AHJ for the area. 99 times out of 100 they will tell you "no chemicals whatsoever". The only recourse is what we wll know is not the best for wood. Higher pressure cleaning, some sanding and waterborne products.

cleanhoods

I live next to a lake and a buddy of mine cleans those floating docks and from what i understand from him you can only clean with water.If you have to strip the deck to remove stain you would have to tow the deck to dry land to wash and contain.I dont know the facts but this is i guess how my buddy does these.
Marko:rolleyes: