• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

A quick prayer needed

cleanhoods

Ken sorry to hear this didnt know.My family and friends prayers go out to your sister and family brother ,may God watch over your sister and family.
Marko

Dear Jesus please watch over Ken and his family during this time of need and put your hand on there hearts.Jesus please help Kens sister during this time of need i pray to you Jesus to show the light and place your hand on Kens sister guide her to the light in piece. Amen

Tim Fields

Thank you all for the well wishes, sent prayers, texts, calls and pm's. At 10 pm Colleen passed away.

And this morning, while sitting at the very feet of God, she helped create one of the most splendid sunrises I have ever seen.

And I thought of her and her family as I stopped in the middle of the road and took this picture.

May she rest in peace.

Attachments

• St Paul Sunrise.JPG
    St Paul Sunrise.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 42

Lonnie Greenwood

I'm sorry that Colleen had to leave your family and this Earth so soon. I just hope that she is pain free and feels warmth and peace now. God Bless your family.

Eric Flynn

And this morning, while sitting at the very feet of God, she helped create one of the most splendid sunrises I have ever seen.

And I thought of her and her family as I stopped in the middle of the road and took this picture.

May she rest in peace.

Tim that was beautiful.

~Jen