• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

A quick prayer needed

Ken Fenner

My sister in law has finally come to the end of the line. I just got the call that she has been rushed to the hospital and will not come out this time. It saddens me that a 37 year old woman will be leaving so much life left behind. Please shoot up a prayer that she passes peacefully. We've gotten way more time with her than doctors predicted so that is a blessing.

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Prayers sent. Life is short for all of us. The Lord understands we are human and grieves with us John 11:35. Prayers sent for your grief too Ken.

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
My sister in law has finally come to the end of the line. I just got the call that she has been rushed to the hospital and will not come out this time. It saddens me that a 37 year old woman will be leaving so much life left behind. Please shoot up a prayer that she passes peacefully. We've gotten way more time with her than doctors predicted so that is a blessing.

God bless you and your family Ken