Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Condo rig - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Condo rig

Default Re: Condo rig

You can stack the machines with only a couple of problems. Some times when the tank is very low and you are starting the top machine you may need to prime it. Greg was right with the gas vents make sure they are always open. We have our machines stacked inside the trucks so we always make sure to get the heat out, so in a trailer I do not se a problem.

We do the same thing with a couple of drums filled with juice and have problems with rust and doing floors, I even had a leak on the drivetrain that needed to be replaced. We do the floors every year, I need the box trucks so we can lock it all up, if I had the money for a warehouse that we can park them in that would great. Great looking trailer and with the 8 or 10 gal. machines you should knock out a lot of work with that thing, just keep the water flowing.
    Pressure washing in Pa.
    Brian Wendling
    Rolling Suds Inc.
    www.Rollingsudsinc.com

Quote Originally Posted by JL Pressure View Post
    Hey here's a picture of one of our condo rigs. I want to add another 8gpm cold machine to it, but running out of space I also would like to possibly add bigger gas tanks

Has anyone ever stacked machines, what I am thinking is have my welder build a rack/stand not quite all the way over the front two machines, but half way over and then that space under up near the water tank add larger gas tanks. I wonder about vibration with them being stacked

Can I also run more than one machine off a gas tank? I have a fear of that much gas and that many machines so close to each other. any ideas or thoughts??

I have some space in the back, but I really want to save that space for other 5's of chems and stuff
    Hey Jeff!,
    You have plenty of room on that trailer! Put another machine on the tong of the trailer and another on the back.

LOL
    James VanHandel
    Pressure Washing, Roof, Restaurant, Parking garage, Commercial building restoration
    All of new jersey
    609-738-3100
    innovativewash@aol.com
    www.innovativepressurecleaning.com

Quote Originally Posted by Innovativewash View Post
    Hey Jeff!,
    You have plenty of room on that trailer! Put another machine on the tong of the trailer and another on the back.

LOL
    Maybe just 6 machines and stack them 3 high, then I'll have space for the kitchen sink LOL Hey maybe I will get an open top tank add some jets and put a burner on it and the crew can have a good relaxing hot tub after a hard day of work

Thats a good looking rig Jeff.

Mine is in pieces scattered between my garage and driveway.

I am rebuilding it for no other reason than to get my machines as far away from the chemical tanks as possible.
    Arkansas Pro Wash is an awesome Pressure Washing Company that specializes in Sidewalk Cleaning and Gum Removal. Check us out on Facebook. Call or Text 501-580-0223.<marquee> Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com </marquee>

Nice Rig Jeff

Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator
    Certified NCE Instructor
    We own and operate a School for Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, and Soft Washing http://www.pressurecleaningschool.com
    Check out our ONLINE PRESSURE WASHING SCHOOL with over 160 videos https://www.pressurecleaningschool.c...ashing-school/
    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Nice Little Rig Jeff

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information