• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Underground garage

Jim Cooney

Here's some pictures of an 8000 sq ft underground garage we did today in 6 hours (2 men). All the ductwork and sprinkler pipes had purple bid crap all over. We washed the ceiling, walls, basically everything.

http://photobucket.com/Piper_Building?albumview=slideshow

Unfortunately the pictures uploaded in reverse order (after then before). When viewing the slideshow you have the option of choosing to view in reverse order.

Lonnie Greenwood

Looks good Jim. That's a lot of bird cr*p. I hope you used masks while stirring that stuff up. The aspiration of those particles would not be good for anyone.

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
That looks good Jim. I didn't see any of those footprints all over the wall like we see around here though.

When you get a chance pm me and let me know how you did on that one. We just got turned down by a hospital at 8 cents a foot. I thought they were going to choke!

GREAT photo"s !!!!!!!

LOOKS GREAT !!!!!

Jim was that done at 255 degrees? I think you mentioned that is the temp you are now running for garage cleaning.

Man, those are really good photo's.

I for one am glad you are in Phoenix and not up here. I would have to change my selling technique. You would be a serious threat to how we clean Parking Structures.

Way to go Jim !!!!

Jim Cooney

Thanks guys. I was running at approximately 250 degrees with 25 degree tips on my spinner.

Didn't even use caustic. Used Especs Powerstroke and a product called Oil Sponge HD on all the oil stains. The property owner insisted on eco friendly products, and Powerstroke & Oil Sponge HD worked great.

http://www.oilsponge.com/

Sure did use respirators. We pre treated all the bird crap with a basic house mix of 12% and Dawn.

Footprints on the walls Tony ? Like they say, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

I'll give you a call later on today Tony. I have a full day but will call you sometime.

Tomdurbin

Contributing Member
Nice pictures Jim. Good job. Hope you didn't have to work in that too cheap. I have a question. I heard it was dried poop that was hazardous? Of course thats what George told me to get me to climb up on the scaffolding and water blast some Pigeon crap off of window sills.

Jim Cooney

Nice pictures Jim. Good job. Hope you didn't have to work in that too cheap. I have a question. I heard it was dried poop that was hazardous? Of course thats what George told me to get me to climb up on the scaffolding and water blast some Pigeon crap off of window sills.

LOL !!! Tell George to do the next bird dropping removal. tell him it tastes like chicken.

Not sure if dried or wet bird droppings make a difference Tom. I'm not willing to take that chance. Birds are nasty, and pigeons are nothing less than rats with wings.

I made out well $$$ wise Tom. Well above my average $45.00 per man hour.

Looks like there's at least 2 Jim's doing professional garage cleaning on this board now. You could be #3 JC.

Tony Shelton

Thanks guys. I was running at approximately 250 degrees with 25 degree tips on my spinner.

Didn't even use caustic. Used Especs Powerstroke and a product called Oil Sponge HD on all the oil stains. The property owner insisted on eco friendly products, and Powerstroke & Oil Sponge HD worked great.

http://www.oilsponge.com/

Sure did use respirators. We pre treated all the bird crap with a basic house mix of 12% and Dawn.

Footprints on the walls Tony ? Like they say, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

I'll give you a call later on today Tony. I have a full day but will call you sometime.

Yeah, it stays in Vegas. All over the walls #$% Tourists!! :biggrin:

IMG_1716-1.jpg

Roger Gothorp

Hey Tony - I'll see your footprints and raise you some SERIOUS bird poop! Unfortunately for us, this wasn't a one day job and pretty much each morning when we'd get back to the site - the stupid pelicans had bombed us again :(

Attachments

• Pelican poop on Ipe.jpg
    Pelican poop on Ipe.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 17

Tony Shelton

It's really wierd. About ten minutes after I posted about Chris not getting the garage here because of price I got a call from the Property Manager saying they might be ready to do something and needed Chris' phone number..:clap::clap:

Strange..

Jim Cooney

It's really wierd. About ten minutes after I posted about Chris not getting the garage here because of price I got a call from the Property Manager saying they might be ready to do something and needed Chris' phone number..:clap::clap:

Strange..

Strange or fate ?????????????

Hope Chris lands it Tony. Think of the millions of square foot of garage cleaning to be done in Vegas.

So how long did you have to hold your 'lil girl in the air to get her to place all those shoe marks on the wall ???

Talk about guerrilla marketing !!!!

:Smiley-2147: