• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Ecc

cleanhoods

Exhaust Cleaning Club. I have started a KEC club here at UAMCC. This club will focus on the KEC side of pwing. Get to know your fellow KEC's and have discussions on the industry.Know this is new so let membership build enough so it is worth it.Once there are enough members times will be posted for meetings.Place your request in today for acceptance.
marko

Ken Fenner

Cool! I didn't know the UAMCC was going to have "clubs". :clap:

Me either.. sounds fun!

You know there is actually a capability to form usergroups. I am unsure as to what capabilities members have as I always logged in as an admin. Check behind the scenes, I know this software has some outstanding community style features. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Florin Nutu

Exhaust Cleaning Club. I have started a KEC club here at UAMCC. This club will focus on the KEC side of pwing. Get to know your fellow KEC's and have discussions on the industry.Know this is new so let membership build enough so it is worth it.Once there are enough members times will be posted for meetings.Place your request in today for acceptance.
marko

Do we get name tags? Whats the secret password or knock? Are girls allowed?:biggrin:

cleanhoods

Thank you all.I figured this would be a good place to start something like this.The place where you would join is;go to your user profile(basiclly click your name) and go to the groups on the right and join that simple.All are welcome.Marko

cleanhoods

Me either.. sounds fun!

You know there is actually a capability to form usergroups. I am unsure as to what capabilities members have as I always logged in as an admin. Check behind the scenes, I know this software has some outstanding community style features. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Thank you ken and yes any help would be great.I am not to expienced with computer type groups but my idea of one i feel would be great.So jump right on in and help,help,help.Thats what its all about help each other and we all get ahead.
Marko

cleanhoods

I will join if I get a t-shirt in pink. Do we get a club house and a sign
"He-men women haters club house. No girlz allowed"

We aren't going to have any of those skirt wearing flat workers are we?

Well I think the entire Pwing industry is welcome.We can all benifit from each other.There is alot of good Techniques flat can teach us,think about,we already have a foot in the door, we are at the restaurant and there is flat to clean to make money on. Every year for a few of my accounts there is outdoor patios that they have me wash every spring good extra money there, then you got the front entrances that need to be de-bubble gummed, then you got kitchen floor cleaning and dumpster pad and dunpster cleaning. Now the roof cleaners can help because there are so many roofs there that can be set up on a yearly to be degreased which i turned my buddy onto. He does brick for a living but i showed him the roof clean up,how to and what to use to remove and the money is faster and good. Then you got the building washers which i have cleaned the entire building before as well which there is money there as well form the building to glass.
Us as exhaust hood cleaners also find ways to make our lives easier which would benifit them.
The thing is exhaust hood cleaners are all of the indusrty wrapped in one potentionally at least.
Then you got the advice of many for service on your pwer.I service my own but here is some thats just dont know.So if we combine as one we will be better at what we do.
Here think about this saying i just made up(maybe lol), Take 1 center block and build yourself a home pretty small huh? Now take many center blocks and build a home, you have a home to fit many. Think about it.
Marko

Douglas Hicks

No t shirts ....... now thats gay. I guess you have seen Ant without his t shirt...... thats really gay. If you dont mind Ill bring my own shirt and keep it on.

This is giving me the heeebeeegeeebeees.

Ahh, but have you seen Ant in his short red skirt and red high heels? Now that is gay!