• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Can you see the brown stain?

Florin Nutu

Not on the roof.... I was refering to the brown stain on the back of my pants:saai:.

Had to rent a lift just for that on peak cause I chickened out using a 40' ladder. The sway and movement of that thing up there was so freakin scary. I think I sqealed like a girl a few times while up there.

Attachments

• lift.jpg
    lift.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 67
  • lift 2.jpg
    lift 2.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 72

HotShot

I wonder if the homeowner has video from inside of you crying while on that lift? I'm going searching on youtube :biggrin:

Bryan Otten

I was cleaning six story in these pic you thought that scary try a 65 straight boom over buildings.

Attachments

• condo_small_small.jpg
    condo_small_small.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC01302 (Large).jpg
    DSC01302 (Large).jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC01316 (Large).jpg
    DSC01316 (Large).jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC01327 (Large).jpg
    DSC01327 (Large).jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 31

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
I'll have to try to find the picks of me hanging over the side of a 9 story hotel, downstreaming the Dryvit. Flat roof, no lip or wall. Had a harness, but no where to tie it down except on one end of the roof, so in the event, I would have been swinging like a pendulum!

Terry Miller

Florin, Lifts are the way to go. anything over a 30', we rent a lift. Our lives are worth more then a few hundred. A 40' is onle good with multiple workers assisting and supporting it. A lift is good with proper use also. I see to many folks using lifts that have no idea of the damage they could do. Smart move.

Attachments

• post-400-1182549578_thumb.jpg
    post-400-1182549578_thumb.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 64

Greg Rentschler

I'll have some good lift pics this spring.... we'll need a 135' JLG lift on a city job we closed over the winter. Bound to be a fun one!

Last edited:

alexgw

Had to rent a lift just for that on peak cause I chickened out using a 40' ladder. The sway and movement of that thing up there was so freakin scary. I think I sqealed like a girl a few times while up there.

:) I think it might be an adventurous trip for you...