• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Snow at the beach

Jeff LeCours

Yup we got some snow in Myrtle Beach. I was out at the In Laws last night and got to drive home in the snow for the first time in many years, Cool

We got home about midnight and me and Josh & Jessica had a little snow ball fight and made the first Myrtle Beach LeCours Family SNOWMAN EVER!!!!!!! We got about 4 inches!!!!!!! Its a BLIZZARD LOL, thats a lot of snow for this area and really cool for my 3 & 6 year old

8:22am Kids are ready to go play some more. See ya

Everyone have a great day!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Cooke

Good stuff Jeff!!

Yeah my little boy was up at 6:30 ready to go out and play in it!!

I know there are a lot of ****ed off marathon runners!! They cancelled the marathon run late last night!

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
What we need is a little more global warming! :got-hooligan: Maybe the global cooling guys were right 20 years ago?

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
What we need is a little more global warming! :got-hooligan: Maybe the global cooling guys were right 20 years ago?

No, according to the New York Times the snow is because of global warming.

Thank goodness we have Al Gore to save mankind.

Beth Borrego

The phrase global warming is not literal. It is more like global climate changes....and it's real folks. Look at how severe the various weather patterns have gotten the last 5-10 years.

Scary stuff....
Beth

David Vicars

My daughter and oldest son had some fun in the snow this morning.

Attachments

• MB snowman.jpg
    MB snowman.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 26

Tim Fields

The phrase global warming is not literal. It is more like global climate changes....and it's real folks. Look at how severe the various weather patterns have gotten the last 5-10 years.

Scary stuff....
Beth

My grandma Kirkland said that the crazy weather patterns started when man landed on the moon. Pappy Kirkland said that that was all a bunch of hogwash because anybody with a lick o' sense knew that it was all just Hollywood shenanigans trying to trick people.
Thanks for the memory jogger Beth.

Jim Chesmore

Scary stuff....
Beth

and I have a bridge for sale right next to some ocean front property in Arizona

All the scientist pushing this agenda were caught last month (maybe longer) when their emails were published. These guys spent more time and energy talking about how to hide the fact that nothing is changing.

Weather on this planet is cyclical, it will always be changing regardless of what man does. It has gone through many ice ages to be followed by warming ages and it will happen again.

Indy Power Wash

12,000 years ago there was 1,000' of ice over the area in Indiana I live in before a glacier retreated. I'm just guessing but I don't think humans had too much influence over that. So yes there is climate change and always will be. All this hype is about money. Nothing else.

Just an opinion and worth every cent I'm charging for it.

Chris Apple

12,000 years ago there was 1,000' of ice over the area in Indiana I live in before a glacier retreated. I'm just guessing but I don't think humans had too much influence over that. So yes there is climate change and always will be. All this hype is about money. Nothing else.

Yeah, yall dont worry about it. This global warming thing has been happening since the ice age ended....

Maybe were seeing a trend reversal. Weve had three different ice/snow events in a week and a half.

Douglas Hicks

I just saw on Al Gore's web site that the glacier retreat was caused by man, shortly after beer was developed. We all know beer is better if it is cold, and what better way to keep beer cold than ice?

Randall Brooks

Jeff thats way cool. What I wouldn't give to have gone out and sat on the beach in four inches of snow watching the waves. We've got hammered up here too with a couple inches more this morning. I'd say we've got about 30 inches here and about 40 up on the mountain this winter. Those poor kids in south west Va I don't think have gone to school since before Christmas and I'm not joking. Our kids have been out I think today makes about 12 days this year.