• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

ACR Round Table - March 6th & 7th in PA!

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
I have no idea how I got back to the hotel!!!!! I think I just followed Johns yellow truck.. Oh thats were that yellow paint came from. LOL Great times.

Rob Huffman

Jim Foley...you were suppose to be the ref. if I remember right. Do we win by default?

Plumber Jim, I dont think you were alone. I felt like I was riding the brightest star in that yellow (glow in the dark) truck...haha. Good thing Sonic has the same colors as what that truck was. This year I guess we will have to hit a Red Lobster since all JT's trucks are red.... lol

Rob Huffman

Brian,
Sorry buddy. Hopefullly this year will be as memorable. Maybe without going to Sonic (they are probably still looking to collect)...

Beth Borrego

UPDATE
ACR PRODUCTS ROUND TABLE
555 UHLER ROAD
EASTON, PA. 18040
610-253-8005
MARCH 4TH,2011
CERTIFIED EPA “LEAD SAFE” WORK PRACTICE
COURSE
7:30AM – 4PM
Certificate given at end of Class
Catered Breakfast & Lunch
RSVP by 2/25/2011
Register on their Web-site:
MARCH 5TH,2011 ANNUAL ROUND TABLE
555 UHLER ROAD, EASTON, PA. 18040
610-253-8005
8:00 AM- ???
$ 35.00/PER PERSON
CATERED BREAKFAST & LUNCH
RSVP – 2/28/2011
COMPANIES:
Hydro Tek Systems
Alkota
Seal-n-Lock
Armstrong Clark
Ready Seal
ESCA
Graco
PWNA
SPEAKERS:
Hydro Tek Systems – Marve
New Product Information &
applications
Alkota – Russ Hess
New Product Information &
applications
Seal-n-Lock – Russ
Product Information & Sealing application
New Product Information & applications
Armstrong Clark – Jake Clark
Product Information & application
Ready Seal – Pierce Fitchet
Product Information & application
Graco – Mike Kizeik
Airless Sprayer Information
& applications
ESCA – Soda Blasting
Product Information, Demo &
Application
NOTE: there will be limited quantity
of “Wadoo’s” Soda Blasters here at the
Round Table - $ 100.00 each
Cash & Cary
PWNA Representation
Come join us for a Day of Information, Idea Exchange
& Fun
LODGING:
Mention ACR Products Round Table &
get a special Rate
Town Place Suits by Marriott​
3800 Easton Nazareth Highway​
Easton, Pa. 18045​
610-829-2000​

Mathew Johnson

This is a great event, If you have never attended one of Tom's events, It will be the best $35.00 bucks you will ever spend for industry education and networking.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
CYA guys on Saturday. Kathy is bummed she can't make it because my daughter has another dance competition this weekend. Because of this I have to head back Saturday after the RT. So don't follow my truck or you'll never know what your going to run into:tongue:

Marc Cournoyer

See you guys Saturday , time for a roadtrip .. Got my first residential of the season today . Gentlemen start your engines, also Il have a 32 ft used twice Coress for sale and a 30"steel eagle with a blown bering for sale B/O on both .

Last edited:

John Tornabene

Member Guest
:frown:It looks like the first time in years I will not see anyone at this RT because after looking into my daughters eyes she really really wants me there this weekend watching her perform. How do you say no to that? Just look at her pictures. She is so full of life which is the very reason why she is a national champion because she dances 6 days a week and also all around our house and why is that....because she loves it and has a deep deep passion for it. I just love to watch her. She is an Angel and when she gets misty eyed and says "Dad I'm really going to miss you this weekend....I really really am. Well enough said. Family first. I am going to call Tom Vogle tomorrow morning (Thurs) and see if I can truck it up there on Friday to buy some supplies for my business and maybe make a few swaps. Bummed about missing you all this weekend but....in the future....we shall meet again.
Have Fun

Attachments

• building pictures 054.jpg
    building pictures 054.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC06353.jpg
    DSC06353.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC06377.jpg
    DSC06377.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 30
  • building pictures 053.jpg
    building pictures 053.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 19
  • building pictures 059.jpg
    building pictures 059.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 24

John Tornabene

Member Guest
I'll be there in a few hours(Friday) suckers...but I do have to leave soon after. Kathy and myself hope to be at Toms in the Fall or Next March. We are completely bummed by this but our sweetie comes first and where excited more importantly for her and what she does. Hopefully the wine master himself Jim Foley saves a little for the next RT. Last year shots where a blackout memory that I'll admit to nothing.....

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
It was great to so many of us at ACR. Once again, a super event hosted by Tom and Barbara!

P.S. Thanks to Tom for having the obscure part I needed.