• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New UAmCc Transition Team Member - Scott Millen!

Carlos Gonzales

The UAmCc would like to formally welcome Scott Millen a.k.a. as StainlessDeal Mobile Pressure Washing from Omaha, NE to the UAmCc Transition Team.

Scott brings a wealth of talent to the UAmCc and we are extremely pleased that he he will be working with the other members of the Transition Team to help mold, shape and form the UAmCc organization that is geared towards the pressure washing contractor.

For all those in the industry that know Scott realize that his decision to join the UAmCc Transition Team alone indicates that the UAmCc is a very serious and authentic organization with a purpose.

Welcome Aboard Scott!!!

Jfife

.....Massive positive step in the right direction guys!! I chuckled when I read Scott's intro where he said he'd been involved in conflict resolution.....lol, truly could not think of a field he'd be better at!:) Here's to hoping he doesn't need to hone those skills during his tenure with uamcc!!:)

Really, I think Scott is the exact kind of guy that could really propel this org forward to the next level. Excellent work guys,

Ken Fenner

Scott brings a skill level and experience with union organization that will ceratainly help take the UAMCC to the next level. Welcome aboard, Scott!

Scott Millen

Aw..shucks fellas! You guys are too nice. lol

Jon, I'm overwhelmed that The Fifenator would be full of such high praise. Now let's see if I can earn the right to contimue being well-thought-of, I'm girding up for a challenging and interesting time.

Thanks for the welcome!

Ken and Carlos, I'm playing a little catch-up here, but hope to be fully up to speed soon, and thanks again for the confidence, I don't take these sort of things lightly.:cool:

Terry Miller

Scott,
Welcome aboard. We are all working together for one cause. We appreciate your help and look forward to getting together. Thank You.

Scott Millen

Looks that way, my man!

Actually the wife says we have a wedding in September clear out in the baldies of Nebraska, but we are looking at the schedule tomorrow morning (when we can actually sit down with a calendar) and I will know fo'sho' then.

I REALLY want to get down to MB, so cross those fingers!

Jeff LeCours

Looks that way, my man!

Actually the wife says we have a wedding in September clear out in the baldies of Nebraska, but we are looking at the schedule tomorrow morning (when we can actually sit down with a calendar) and I will know fo'sho' then.

I REALLY want to get down to MB, so cross those fingers!

Whats more important, a wedding or a Round Table. People get married every day, a Myrtle Beach RT only happens once a year LOL. Hope you can make it.

With all that registered and some of the locals that are coming, we have probably 35 at least that I know are coming now, I might have to see if they have a bigger room than just space for 50. We'll make room for you Scott

Scott Millen

Ken Fenner, problem-solver extraordinaire, has developed a solution to my dilemma, so I will be there with my spurs tied tight! I just hope you (JEFF) are ready for your part in the plan.

(Don't ask me, Fenner owns it!)

I just got confirmation that I can attend, so barring acts of God, I will be there to partake in the MB roundtable. After all, it does only happen once a year! lol

I'm looking forward to this, I enjoy roundtables very much,and it looks like there will be a ton of good folks to meet and learn from. What could be more fun?:cool: