Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Atlanta Roundtable March 19-20

Default Atlanta Roundtable March 19-20

March 19 & 20, 2010
    Sun Brite Supply
    180-B Industrial Park Circle
    Lawrenceville GA 30046

On Friday (the 19th) we will start with outdoor demonstrations of tools and products.

On Friday afternoon, we gave speakers lined up to talk to you about selling, landing contracts, and closing the sale. We will also offer a session on KEC work and we will have an informal pricing survey that everyone can participate in.

We are planning to offer two mechanical clinics at this event - one is on rebuilding a pressure wash pump and the other is a Deckster clinic. We urge all of you to bring your Decksters. We will have parts on hand and Tracy will help you learn how to fix any problems you might experience. Even if you don't need to fix anything, it will be a great chance to take yours apart and put it back together with someone looking over your shoulder.

On Saturday the 20th we will start out with dynamite sales specials every hour. Sometime after lunch we will draw to give away prizes.

If you find yourself with nothing to do at any time during the day, we have a special treat for you. We will have a brand new 50" plasma flat-screen HDTV and a brand new Wii console for you to play with. Challenge a few other players at different sports and have a blast!

Please call Nichole at 877-5-SUPPLY or 770-277-9924 or Click Here to make reservations to attend.

All attendees are entered to win a Wii Console with extra games and Wiimotes!

Grand Prize Drawing: 50" Panasonic Plasma HDTV!

Hotel Info:

Country Inn and Suites
    989 Duluth Highway
    Lawrenceville, GA 30043
    770-339-1991
    Rooms $69.00 per night (excellent rate!)
    BE SURE TO ASK FOR SUNBRITE RATE!
    Free FREE Eventswww.uamccevents.com

Default Re: Atlanta Roundtable March 19-20

Quote Originally Posted by Nichole View Post
    March 19 & 20, 2010
    Sun Brite Supply
    180-B Industrial Park Circle
    Lawrenceville GA 30046

On Friday (the 19th) we will start with outdoor demonstrations of tools and products.

On Friday afternoon, we gave speakers lined up to talk to you about selling, landing contracts, and closing the sale. We will also offer a session on KEC work and we will have an informal pricing survey that everyone can participate in.

We are planning to offer two mechanical clinics at this event - one is on rebuilding a pressure wash pump and the other is a Deckster clinic. We urge all of you to bring your Decksters. We will have parts on hand and Tracy will help you learn how to fix any problems you might experience. Even if you don't need to fix anything, it will be a great chance to take yours apart and put it back together with someone looking over your shoulder.

On Saturday the 20th we will start out with dynamite sales specials every hour. Sometime after lunch we will draw to give away prizes.

If you find yourself with nothing to do at any time during the day, we have a special treat for you. We will have a brand new 50" plasma flat-screen HDTV and a brand new Wii console for you to play with. Challenge a few other players at different sports and have a blast!

Please call Nichole at 877-5-SUPPLY or 770-277-9924 or Click Here to make reservations to attend.

All attendees are entered to win a Wii Console with extra games and Wiimotes!

Grand Prize Drawing: 50" Panasonic Plasma HDTV!

Hotel Info:

Country Inn and Suites
    989 Duluth Highway
    Lawrenceville, GA 30043
    770-339-1991
    Rooms $69.00 per night (excellent rate!)
    BE SURE TO ASK FOR SUNBRITE RATE!
    Wii, thats cool, its fun, Just don't get the Wii Fit Plus, darn thing I got on it and did the set up and test. It told me I was 69 years old and obese

Sounds like a great event.

Quote Originally Posted by JL Pressure View Post
    Wii, thats cool, its fun, Just don't get the Wii Fit Plus, darn thing I got on it and did the set up and test. It told me I was 69 years old and obese

I stay around the same age but my Mii gains a good bit of weight :)

Quote Originally Posted by JL Pressure View Post

Our wii fit also told me the same thing and the cartoon guy is fatter than the rest of the others?????????? wth (what the hell) sounds nicer)

When I steped onto the board on the floor it said "get off"!!!!!!!!
    Tony Szabo
    Midwest Mobile Washers
    800-804-7517
    midwestmobilewashers@frontiernet.net
    www.midwestmobilewashers.com

Man I would love to be able to hit this but don't think it will happen.

Jay R.
    FullBlast Pressure Washing
    Central, PA
    House Apartment Condo Parking Garage Power Pressure washing Harrisburg Camp Hill Middletown Hershey Palmyra PA 17111 17110 17109
    No-pressure shingle roof cleaning washing Dillsburg Mount Holly Springs Mechanicsburg Daulphin PA Pennsylvania 17050 17055
    Concrete hot water washing commercial power washer cleaners Newville Carlisle 17013 Shippensburg Chambersburg Greencastle Waynesboro PA 17065 17011

Sounds like a great event, with topics that are right up my alley. I'll be there!!!

Sounds Great Kory!!!! Will you be driving another Camaro by chance?????

I can't wait to see everyone again! Feels like it's been years!

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa Roof Cleaning View Post
    I will See you there
    hey Kory are you driving up or are you fling in i might go if i have someone that want to car pool from florida let me know i have room for four people looking forward to this one.
    Lonnie and Nikki Greenwood
    ANR Pressure Washing, Inc
    Deltona, Florida
    386-232-4388 Office
    386-473-6809 Cell
    lonnie@anrpressurewashing.com [url]www.anrpressurewashing.com
    serving the following states FL GA SC NC TN VA TX Or and states in between Go UAMCC!!!!!!!

• Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information