• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Uamcc 2010 "wash with us" campaign is teaming up with the ronald mcdonald house chari

Lonnie Greenwood

Uamcc 2010 "wash with us" campaign is teaming up with the ronald mcdonald house charities in a national cleaning event that will be taking place in early may of 2010.

We need pressure washing contractors and vendor/suppliers all across the nation to for this to be a success.

Call me for details at (386) 232-4388 or (386) 473-6809 or email me at lonnie@anrpressurewashing.com

Attachments

• UAMCC Logo.gif
    UAMCC Logo.gif
    9.9 KB · Views: 106
  • RMHC.logo.jpg
    RMHC.logo.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 31

Terry Miller

Re: Uamcc 2010 "wash with us" campaign is teaming up with the ronald mcdonald house c

Go get em Lonnie & Nikki! You guy's are awsome!

Jim Cooney

Re: Uamcc 2010 "wash with us" campaign is teaming up with the ronald mcdonald house c

I have both McDonald Houses covered in Phoenix, Just waiting for the green light.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

Thank you Jim. I've got ya down. I'll let you know when everything is a go with RMHC.

When are we Washing these Places, I stand ready to do what I say!!!

If someone would let me know i would love to help as stated many times.