Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Uamcc 2010 "wash with us" campaign is teaming up with the ronald mcdonald house chari

Thread: Uamcc 2010 "wash with us" campaign is teaming up with the ronald mcdonald house chari

Default Uamcc 2010 "wash with us" campaign is teaming up with the ronald mcdonald house chari

Uamcc 2010 "wash with us" campaign is teaming up with the ronald mcdonald house charities in a national cleaning event that will be taking place in early may of 2010.

We need pressure washing contractors and vendor/suppliers all across the nation to for this to be a success.

Call me for details at (386) 232-4388 or (386) 473-6809 or email me at lonnie@anrpressurewashing.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lonnie and Nikki Greenwood
    ANR Pressure Washing, Inc
    Deltona, Florida
    386-232-4388 Office
    386-473-6809 Cell
    lonnie@anrpressurewashing.com [url]www.anrpressurewashing.com
    serving the following states FL GA SC NC TN VA TX Or and states in between Go UAMCC!!!!!!!

Default Re: Uamcc 2010 "wash with us" campaign is teaming up with the ronald mcdonald house c

[QUOTE=Lonnie Greenwood;38165]We need pressure washing contractors and vendor/suppliers all across the nation to for this to be a success. QUOTE]

thank you to administrator for this link
    dollarspa
    David Potter
    www.pressurewashingdallas.com
    dallas/texas

Default Re: Uamcc 2010 "wash with us" campaign is teaming up with the ronald mcdonald house c

Go get em Lonnie & Nikki! You guy's are awsome!
    Our Passion is Coatings,
    Our Obsession is Service!

Terry Miller COO
    Tegrey Family of Coatings inc.
    330-418-8955

I have both McDonald Houses covered in Phoenix, Just waiting for the green light.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimeBusters View Post
    I have both McDonald Houses covered in Phoenix, Just waiting for the green light.
    Thank you Jim. I've got ya down. I'll let you know when everything is a go with RMHC.
    Lonnie and Nikki Greenwood
    ANR Pressure Washing, Inc
    Deltona, Florida
    386-232-4388 Office
    386-473-6809 Cell
    lonnie@anrpressurewashing.com [url]www.anrpressurewashing.com
    serving the following states FL GA SC NC TN VA TX Or and states in between Go UAMCC!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie Greenwood View Post
    Thank you Jim. I've got ya down. I'll let you know when everything is a go with RMHC.

When are we Washing these Places, I stand ready to do what I say!!!

If someone would let me know i would love to help as stated many times.

Default Re: Uamcc 2010 "wash with us" campaign is teaming up with the ronald mcdonald house chari

This was a cool idea
    Arkansas Pro Wash is an awesome Pressure Washing Company that specializes in Sidewalk Cleaning and Gum Removal. Check us out on Facebook. Call or Text 501-580-0223.<marquee> Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com </marquee>

• Thread Information