• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

National Cleaning Expo and Sunbrite Round Table

Guy Blackmon

Signed up and ready. I look forward to seeing a lot of old friends, and meeting new ones.

I think Trevor & Lonnie will be there too.

Guy Blackmon

At this point we're not sure. I hope we get a chance to speak to folks that have questions about the Uamcc and have an interest in joining.

I would also like to speak to Members and get some input from them, ideas, concerns etc.

I think Celeste & Roger will also be there.

Lonnie Greenwood

Signed up and ready. I look forward to seeing a lot of old friends, and meeting new ones.

I think Trevor & Lonnie will be there too.

I will not be able to be at this one due to work that has came up we have been slow here the last couple of weeks. And i need to take advantage of whats coming up plus i don't have my son working for me now and it is hard to get away. But please represent the UAMCC

Guy Blackmon

I will not be able to be at this one due to work that has came up we have been slow here the last couple of weeks. And i need to take advantage of whats coming up plus i don't have my son working for me now and it is hard to get away. But please represent the UAMCC

Shoot Lonnie, I was hoping you were going to make it!!! No problem, we'll do our best.

Roger Gothorp

I think Celeste & Roger will also be there.

We're doing our best to work out the ability to attend! FINALLY the weather has broken for us so with a little luck, we'll get caught up and be able to see everyone again rather than working! These things get like family reunions!

Guy Blackmon

Great turn out so far. Loads of information, Super speakers!!!! Pete is doing an awesome job with this RT!!!!

Got my Environmental Certification from Alliance Trade Education Services. Pete Marentay (Sunbrite) taught the class and then gave us our test, wasn't a walk in the park, and Pete didn't cut us any slack. A special thanks to Celeste for getting me signed up for this class!!!:clap:

Attachments

• atlanta rt 019resz.jpg
    atlanta rt 019resz.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 40
  • atlanta rt 023resz.jpg
    atlanta rt 023resz.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 43
  • atlanta rt 022resz.jpg
    atlanta rt 022resz.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 43

Roger Gothorp

PWNC was extraordinarily pleased that this was arranged again :) We had several of our guys get certified - and on top of the PWNC having these companies aboard - they're also all UAMCC members as well.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Great turn out so far. Loads of information, Super speakers!!!! Pete is doing an awesome job with this RT!!!!

Got my Environmental Certification from Alliance Trade Education Services. Pete Marentay (Sunbrite) taught the class and then gave us our test, wasn't a walk in the park, and Pete didn't cut us any slack. A special thanks to Celeste for getting me signed up for this class!!!:clap:

Great Photos Guy!!