• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

I need a little assistance Fellow Wood Restoration Contractors

aqua-prosolutions

UAMCC Contractor Member
This Potential Job is huge- I will call this the first phase- Starting with three lodges of several that are in a conference camp area. The first building which is the largest lodge of all in this entire campus. They want to start with the decks first on the three lodges- square footage total for the decks, rails, steps, and main vertical support logs is 10,640 sq. ft.- this is just the first lodge. There are two others that aren't as big. One of the smaller decks will need stripper on it before it can be resealed. Also there will be a lift needed for this entire job as needed and they do have one they might be able to get. I typically figure my jobs by the square footage, but I'm not totally sure on what I should charge per sq. ft. and should I give a discount due the enormous size and length of time that I will be there. They are possibly wanting to take this process out over the next 2 or 3 years or longer. Like I said earlier there are alot more lodges on site and they are all log or have log siding on them. How should I figure this.Thanks for the help!:patriot: