• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Problems logging onto the forum or website?

Roger Gothorp

:Smiley-2181:

There's no group hug smilie! But yes.....I am really encouraged by the firm actions of the BOD over the past couple of days. I'm much more comfortable going to Atlanta knowing that some large strides have been made!

Jim Cooney

I receive this message "DNS error - cannot find server" several times this morning. Now, magically, I am able to access, only by using my back button until I find a post in my history.

Roger Gothorp

I'm sure that it is still going to be several days more before the entire site/forum is back to normal. Diagnosing the actual problem is going to have to be handled by a professional - no sense in blaming the issues on the host if the problem is in the coding within the site or a conflict within the site. It could be a combination of things, host/server issues with rats in the site, multiple scenarios that we pressure washers can speculate about all day long but cannot solve.

Until whatever is causing the error is pinpointed by a pro, we're destined to be accessible by some but not by others. IT IS BEING WORKED ON!

In the meantime......How's everyone's spring shaping up? 2010 looks like it's gonna be a GREAT year! :clap: