• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

My Surface machine Arsenal

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Here's some pictures of my Surface machines and the trailer that I am working on. That largest Surface Machine is the Hydrotek 38" that I just bought at the ACR RT. It was used twice and I got it for $900. It has 3 bars and I hope to use it at 10.5 gpm.

The Hydrotek is 38", The Bad Boy From Pressure tek is 32", The other two are 24".

I have a 525 gallon water tank coming in a few days and then I'll knock that trailer out in a week then by mid march where back into the swing of things.

Attachments

• My Surface machines 001.jpg
    My Surface machines 001.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 57
  • My Surface machines 003.jpg
    My Surface machines 003.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 57
  • My Surface machines 004.jpg
    My Surface machines 004.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 54
  • My Surface machines 005.jpg
    My Surface machines 005.jpg