• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Pressure Washer Brands

AquaBlast

I'm looking for brands and models to keep an eye out for. What do the pros typically look for, that would cost less than $1200?

Jim Cooney

I'm looking for brands and models to keep an eye out for. What do the pros typically look for, that would cost less than $1200?

What type of work do you do primarily ? Hot water, 3500 PSI and a minimum of 5.5 GPM is a must for concrete, more GPM the better. If your budget is $1200, your options are kind of limited.

Lonnie Greenwood

look on ebay and craigs list im sure you will find some thing remember its not just having equipment make sure you get your business license insurance truck insurance make sure you dont need workmans comp because some states are different have a safety plan in place and go to your local pressure washing round table an see what the buzz is all about

Guy Blackmon

What type of work do you do primarily ? Hot water, 3500 PSI and a minimum of 5.5 GPM is a must for concrete, more GPM the better. If your budget is $1200, your options are kind of limited.

That's the real question you want to ask yourself Aqua Blast. I know this sounds stupid but "It Takes Money To Make Money" and it's very true, in this business.

You can start small and work your way up, many have done it that way, but if you want to "Hit The Ground Running" and be able to make more money faster, you're gonna have to increase your budget to at least say $5000.00. Hot Water opens more doors and increases revenue.

Since you're from Georgia, I suggest you think about attending the Sunbrite Round Table in Lawrenceville GA the 18, & 19 of March. You will find more information there than you could ever get on these boards. You will meet Contractors from all over the U.S. and be able to ask them questions, check out demo's & throw toilet seats. Just a great event to learn how to make more money for your business.

Jim Cooney

That's the real question you want to ask yourself Aqua Blast. I know this sounds stupid but "It Takes Money To Make Money" and it's very true, in this business.

You can start small and work your way up, many have done it that way, but if you want to "Hit The Ground Running" and be able to make more money faster, you're gonna have to increase your budget to at least say $5000.00. Hot Water opens more doors and increases revenue.

Since you're from Georgia, I suggest you think about attending the Sunbrite Round Table in Lawrenceville GA the 18, & 19 of March. You will find more information there than you could ever get on these boards. You will meet Contractors from all over the U.S. and be able to ask them questions, check out demo's & throw toilet seats. Just a great event to learn how to make more money for your business.

Throw Toilet seats ??? Is that some new redneck Olympic Game event ?

AquaBlast

Well, right now, I've got a 3000 psi and 2.8 gpm Briggs and Stratton pressure washer with a Troy-Bilt motor... I plan to do some small jobs and work my way up (driveways, etc...) but at some point I would like to have some pretty decent gear and then move up to businesses once I get all my licenses, certification and insurance out of the way. My unit was bought used but in good condition and is only temporary. I will take a few shots of the differences in before and after in the afternoon, what my unit can do. I think I would have better luck in the meantime keeping a low budget (around $1200) on a used machine and then do more work after I get that machine and upgrade again... just keep upgrading as I go along. I would eventually like to get a larger trailer and put a 275 gallon tote on there and get into hot water with at least 8 gpm. I just have heard of a few brands out there like HydroTek and Hotsy equipment, but am looking for more good stuff like that.

AquaBlast

Definitely going to look into this, thank you!

Guy Blackmon

I have 2 Alkota's, and 1 Landa, and both are great machines!!!

If you decide to come to the RT info is here on the board somewhere. My Wife and I are driving 6 hrs. from N.C. to make this event, it only cost $10.00 to attend plus Motel cost. I'm not driving 6 hrs. for nothing, I'll be learning new ways to make more money.

If you do attend, look me up and we'll chew the fat!!! Hope To See You There!!!

Jim Cooney

AquaBlast, the best advice I can give you is get insured, immediately. And form your company as a LLC.

We all started with little experience and low budget equipment. But as I'm sure you already know you can do a lot of damage with a pressure washer. Without insurance and a LLC legally set-up for your company, you are risking your financial future.

There are 100's of professional contractors on this board who would be willing to go out of their way to help you get started, and offer you their years of professional experience. Keep asking questions, use the search button above, and keep your business moving forward.

Good luck to you.

AquaBlast

I have 2 Alkota's, and 1 Landa, and both are great machines!!!

If you decide to come to the RT info is here on the board somewhere. My Wife and I are driving 6 hrs. from N.C. to make this event, it only cost $10.00 to attend plus Motel cost. I'm not driving 6 hrs. for nothing, I'll be learning new ways to make more money.

If you do attend, look me up and we'll chew the fat!!! Hope To See You There!!!

I looked it up on Google and found more information on it. It's been bookmarked and added to my daily planner. Lest can I say, we will be there! Oh yeah, I'm located in Thomaston, which is I think, only more or less an hour away.

AquaBlast go to the user cp and the top of the page and fill out a signature please.

I have one... it says AquaBlast underneath the line. Is more information required? I can post a picture of an idea that I had for a logo on my signature, but it is not yet a truly established company, so I'm not sure if that would be a good idea to add it.

WaterCannon

Water Cannon has a plethora of pressure washers for sale via our website. Recently, the most popular machine is our 3200 PSI pressure washer with a Honda GX200 engine -- probably because it's a commercial/industrial washer that's so competitively priced ($557 includes freight) and comes with amazing warranties (lifetime frame warranty plus engine and pump warranties). Water Cannon also has accessories and replacement parts for pretty much any washer out there, and if you're looking for more high powered washers, you'll definitely find them among our 20,000+ products.

Don't mean to sound "advertising-y" -- just wanted to throw in my two cents.

Jim Cooney

"...a plethora of pressure washers " Classic.

Water Cannon has a plethora of pressure washers for sale via our website. Recently, the most popular machine is our 3200 PSI pressure washer with a Honda GX200 engine -- probably because it's a commercial/industrial washer that's so competitively priced ($557 includes freight) and comes with amazing warranties (lifetime frame warranty plus engine and pump warranties). Water Cannon also has accessories and replacement parts for pretty much any washer out there, and if you're looking for more high powered washers, you'll definitely find them among our 20,000+ products.

Don't mean to sound "advertising-y" -- just wanted to throw in my two cents.