• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hood Cleaning Chat

HotShot

Want To Chat With Other Hood Cleaners Around The Country?

Saturday 7 pm pacific time

www.pressurewashchat.com

You must register then go to the KEC Chatroom. All greasers welcome. We will have an agenda and try to stick to it, but it's a good time to ask questions and get familiar with some of us on this board.

See ya there.​

HotShot

Hope you can make it, Josh. I know you "rest" on Saturday so I understand if you can't...no problemo. It's hard to find the perfect time to get all these crazy greasers together.

Michael Tessaro

Ant, I have a humongous job on saturday I have to be onsite at 7am and should be completed by 6pm. I can be back home, eat, chill for a while and find the chat. 7pm pacific is 9pm central. I should be able to make it.

HotShot

Cool Mikey ;)

I have some very important stuff (Christmas shopping haha) to do Saturday, but I'll be back by then, hopefully.

HotShot

Dave...you are always welcome...it's going to be greared towards KEC, but I won't hold it against you if you wear a skirt ;)

Josh Dodson

Hope you can make it, Josh. I know you "rest" on Saturday so I understand if you can't...no problemo. It's hard to find the perfect time to get all these crazy greasers together.

My rest ends at sundown, so 7 pm is just fine. Only problem is our company Christmas party starts at 6 pm, so I will not be there this week. Maybe next. That's also 10pm my time......I may be in by then.

Jeff LeCours

Want To Chat With Other Hood Cleaners Around The Country?

Saturday 7 pm pacific time

www.pressurewashchat.com

You must register then go to the KEC Chatroom. All greasers welcome. We will have an agenda and try to stick to it, but it's a good time to ask questions and get familiar with some of us on this board.

See ya there.​

Cool, All you expert hood kitchen guys in one place maybe i can ask a technical question like....... How the heck do i clean my damn glass top stove LOL LOL:Smiley-2147: Man I hate that darn stove one spill and its a mess. Wash it the wrong way and its scratched, want to replace the top it almost cost as much as the whole stove.

LOL

Hope the chat goes good. Have a great Christmas Ant

Maybe I will start a glass top stove restoration company. I'll be rich

HotShot

Well, we are already gathered at one site all the time (a little forum called the Grease Police), but we don't have chat over there and this chat isn't going to be about the GP unless somebody asks.

Florin has given some pretty good ideas for the structure of it coming from a somewhat newbies perspective so it should be a pretty good chat. All are welcome to attend, that means you too, Jeff. Hope you guys can make it, if not, I understand.

HotShot

Thanks all who made the chat tonight. I thought it went pretty well. I couldn't stick to the agenda as planned because I had to chat from the in laws computer and had my notes at home.

What I'm going to do from now on though, is take questions throughout the week and choose the best ones or the ones that have not been answered 4 thousand times and we will cover those in the saturday night chat.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Thanks all who made the chat tonight. I thought it went pretty well. I couldn't stick to the agenda as planned because I had to chat from the in laws computer and had my notes at home.

What I'm going to do from now on though, is take questions throughout the week and choose the best ones or the ones that have not been answered 4 thousand times and we will cover those in the saturday night chat.

Sorry i missed it Ant, Saturdays tough. Date nite with mama. I will certainly make it when I can.

HotShot

Florin...glad you had fun. It should get better and better the more we do. What was your favorite topic/subject whatever?

Ron...I understand dude. Family is number one in my book too. I hope you can make some of them in the future though, we really do value your imput.

Florin Nutu

Florin...glad you had fun. It should get better and better the more we do. What was your favorite topic/subject whatever?

Ron...I understand dude. Family is number one in my book too. I hope you can make some of them in the future though, we really do value your imput.

Im all about getting the customers and marketing. Thats the stuff that stood out for me. I beleive a successful company is one that masters that. Of course techniques and methods of cleaning are important but without the "quality" jobs coming in then your technique is useless.