• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New/used pump im picking up

Florin Nutu

I am picking this pump next week when I have a job in the area. Right now it is powered by a 3 phase electric motor but will prob resell the motor seperate and put a 20hp gas motor on it. Picking the whole setup for $200. Yes, it is 17gpm !!!! I cant wait to get it going. It going on my condo complex wash rig along a 12gpm(after I put in a new bearing) a 8.5gpm and 2 - 4gpms. Got 6 huge complexes this spring already on the books 15 open bids still out and putting new bids almost every day.

Attachments

• pump.jpeg
    pump.jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 36

Florin Nutu

If a wildfire breaks out in my neighborhood, my house will be well protected.:biggrin:

It will be limited where I could use that machine due to water flow but for condo complexes I beleive will be a perfect fit. Gonna have to put my fire hydrant use permit to use more often.

Lonnie Greenwood

If a wildfire breaks out in my neighborhood, my house will be well protected.:biggrin:

It will be limited where I could use that machine due to water flow but for condo complexes I beleive will be a perfect fit. Gonna have to put my fire hydrant use permit to use more often.

hey i have a 40 horse power that would go good with that

Russ Johnson

UAMCC Associate Member
You're going to need a massive pulley on the pump to spin it slow enough (750 rpm). Here's a spec sheet on it. According to the sheet, it's rated for 14.6 gpm continuous @750 rpm and 17 gpm intermittent @ 890 rpm.

Florin Nutu

You're going to need a massive pulley on the pump to spin it slow enough (750 rpm). Here's a spec sheet on it. According to the sheet, it's rated for 14.6 gpm continuous @750 rpm and 17 gpm intermittent @ 890 rpm.

It has a big pulley on there now with the electric motor but will check what I need when convert to gas motor.