• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Wash With Us Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Seems Lonnie is the guy to talk about this program, www.nationalcleaningexpo.com is requesting a story for May
s issue to be published about this Program.
We are very interested in promoting the Idea and Concept.

We also will was what ever locations you have availiable to wash.

Let us Know what we can do?

Lonnie Greenwood

Ron i am on the road right now for the next three weeks traveling the east coast plus im in the process of moving my company to nc this month as well the wash with us will be taking place in June or July the date is not confirmed yet let me know what you need and i will get it for you thank you for your interest.

Guy Blackmon

Maybe someone that knows (with authority) on the board of directors could give the correct answer.

David, You already Knew the answer to the question Before you asked. You Never asked someone with Authority or a Bod Member to answer the question, so as a Member that Knows the Correct Answer, I gave it to you.

If you would like to sign up for a 3 month trial Membership you may be able to participate in this worthwhile charity.

I see by your website that you have 2 units now. How great is that!!! David is a testimony of how hard work will pay off for a Contractor. Just a few short months ago he was renting his equipment, now look how well he is doing!!!! 2 units and 1 of them is a full reclaim!!! WOW THATS GREAT DAVID!!!! Maybe you could share some knowledge with the Newer Contractors, on what it takes to become as successful as you in such a short time. Don't be so modest either David, post some pictures of all the work you're doing, you must be slammed!!!! Good For You Buddy!!!!!

Last edited:

Don M.

David, You already Knew the answer to the question Before you asked. You Never asked someone with Authority or a Bod Member to answer the question, so as a Member that Knows the Correct Answer, I gave it to you.

If you would like to sign up for a 3 month trial Membership you may be able to participate in this worthwhile charity.

I see by your website that you have 2 units now. How great is that!!! David is a testimony of how hard work will pay off for a Contractor. Just a few short months ago he was renting his equipment, now look how well he is doing!!!! 2 units and 1 of them is a full reclaim!!! WOW THATS GREAT DAVID!!!! Maybe you could share some knowledge with the Newer Contractors, on what it takes to become as successful as you in such a short time. Don't be so modest either David, post some pictures of all the work you're doing, you must be slammed!!!! Good For You Buddy!!!!!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

It must be the "lowest price guarantee" that is the path to wealth and riches.

David Potter

maybe john orr or Lonnie could Intercede with a explanation..

edit :Guy you may now be the Official voice or spokesman for uamcc

If that is so that is disappointing.

also I did not know it was mandatory to be a member to participate in the program.

To the board of directors
Finally if uamcc is going to survive and this bbs forum as well, you cannot allow a public attack (By mr Blackman) to be tolerated ...........
When someone/anyone asks a simple question.

Perhaps now would be a good time to publicly state this behavior will no longer be tolerated.

Jim Cooney

That Search button at the top of the page would of answered your question "officially". The Wash With Us program has been in the works for 6 months, contractors have already committed to locations and it was put to a vote by the membership that this would be a UAMCC member only event.

I am looking forward to doing the 2 Ronald McDonald houses here in Phoenix.

maybe john orr or Lonnie could Intercede with a explanation..

edit :Guy you may now be the Official voice or spokesman for uamcc

If that is so that is disappointing.

also I did not know it was mandatory to be a member to participate in the program.

To the board of directors
Finally if uamcc is going to survive and this bbs forum as well, you cannot allow a public attack (By mr Blackman) to be tolerated ...........
When someone/anyone asks a simple question.

Perhaps now would be a good time to publicly state this behavior will no longer be tolerated.

Ken Fenner

David, to address your concern, attacks are not be tolerated. I reread everything to be certain there were no personal attacks because all forum members will be treated fairly regardless of their history or standing in the organization. You asked a question and it was answered. Perhaps you did not agree with that answer. Reread your first reply and put yourself in the position of the reader.

As both the initial question asked by the original poster and by David have been addressed, this thread is closed. Lonnie started a public thread where more inquiries can be made.

http://www.uamcc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4751&highlight=wash

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.