Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Wash With Us & www.nationalcleaningexpo.com

  1. #1

    Default Wash With Us & www.nationalcleaningexpo.com

    The national cleaning Expo and My service co is committed to assist the UAMCC to help the KIDS

    Everyone should be involved in the program; this is a great oportunity to help yourself and your own communnity.
    Leaders in the industry from across the country should assist in this program.

    We at www.nationalcleaningexpo.com will do our part to get the word out to contractor’s nantionwide.
    A formal invite to write a news worththy piece on the program would be wonderful but not needed if time restraints are difficult.
    Helping the children is what we have done in my company for 25 years.
    We are excited to assist in any manner to help the kids.

    This program will be a great one to also fellowship other members of the org working along side fellow contractors for the kids.
    Look for information next time you pick up a NCE monthly news letter.

  • #2

    Default Re: Wash With Us & www.nationalcleaningexpo.com

    Ron, Please work with the proper committee about any assistance they might need for this venture. We do not want to go too may ways and water down the subject of wash with us. It is a UAMCC venture and needs to be run by the proper committees. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Our Passion is Coatings,
    Our Obsession is Service!

    Terry Miller COO
    Tegrey Family of Coatings inc.
    330-418-8955

  • #3

    Default Re: Wash With Us & www.nationalcleaningexpo.com

    Quote Originally Posted by tegrey View Post
    Ron, Please work with the proper committee about any assistance they might need for this venture. We do not want to go too may ways and water down the subject of wash with us. It is a UAMCC venture and needs to be run by the proper committees. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

    NCE is a Member of this Org, we will report the industry happenings. NCE is not trying to take this venture but just trying to help the KIDS.

    I don't need to work with a committee, its very simple. We would only enhance the venture and make it more valuable. Its up to you as a leader to accept the offer or deny it.

    NCE is a private Co promoting PW industry. This is a good thing and Something that should have been done long ago.

    We can all work together and help the familys and the children. From what I undertand now is anyone can help because the membership drive is free and will unbrella anyone involved.

    I think Phoenix will be a great success , Jim Cooney seems to be excited about he program.

    NCE will run a highlight of Jims Co provided he will give us permission. If not we will Fly elsewhere to get the real Story. NCE will go out to around 500 commercial customer in the PHX metro area.

    Have you read NCE lately?

    Its the up to date info on the industry and the happenings.

    It will grow as the year goes by.

  • #4

    Default Re: Wash With Us & www.nationalcleaningexpo.com

    Ron, Maybe you misunderstand. Wash with us is a UAMCC Venture. We appreciate your participation and assistance. Of course we appreciate you reporting the event as a UAMCC venture. You and everyone needs to work with the UAMCC Committee with wash with us. They are running the program, connecting with proper channels and promoting the event. The umbrella members will work with UAMCC also. This is not a private event and not to be construed as such. NCE is a Vendor of the UAMCC. We support every vendor and member equally in the UAMCC. We are all here to help one another and the industry. No one is different from another. Please keep this in mind. Thanks again for your Volunteering for the Wash With Us Project.
    Our Passion is Coatings,
    Our Obsession is Service!

    Terry Miller COO
    Tegrey Family of Coatings inc.
    330-418-8955

  • #5

    Default Re: Wash With Us & www.nationalcleaningexpo.com

    Quote Originally Posted by tegrey View Post
    Ron, Maybe you misunderstand. Wash with us is a UAMCC Venture. We appreciate your participation and assistance. Of course we appreciate you reporting the event as a UAMCC venture. You and everyone needs to work with the UAMCC Committee with wash with us. They are running the program, connecting with proper channels and promoting the event. The umbrella members will work with UAMCC also. This is not a private event and not to be construed as such. NCE is a Vendor of the UAMCC. We support every vendor and member equally in the UAMCC. We are all here to help one another and the industry. No one is different from another. Please keep this in mind. Thanks again for your Volunteering for the Wash With Us Project.
    what are umbrella members?
    JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC
    Jim Chesmore
    609-412-3033
    www.JCSoftWash.com

  • #6

    Default Re: Wash With Us & www.nationalcleaningexpo.com

    Jim, An umbrella member is one who has not signed up for a full membership. One that we have accepted as a temporary member. If you sign up for a free tempory membership, it is exactly that, temporary. Till you become a full member, you are an umbrella member. It is common in most orgs. They take members as temporary till they become full members, they are put under an umbrella. Hope this helps.
    Our Passion is Coatings,
    Our Obsession is Service!

    Terry Miller COO
    Tegrey Family of Coatings inc.
    330-418-8955

  • #7

    Default Re: Wash With Us & www.nationalcleaningexpo.com

    Thanks terry! Terry has truly been an asset to the directors and has helped to improve the productivity of the meetings. Thanks Terry!

  • #8

    Default Re: Wash With Us & www.nationalcleaningexpo.com

    This is a great thread...

  • #9

    Default Re: Wash With Us & www.nationalcleaningexpo.com

    Irrelevant posts in this thread have been deleted.
    We are running this forum under these guidelines.
    http://www.uamcc.org/forum/showthrea...8691#post38691

    Those that continue to type the same things over and over and over again ad nauseum should try and relegate themselves to the fact that the BOD is working on getting the org back on track. Please read the above link. There is nothing personal involved. This BBS will be a professional place with business discussion. If someone wants to make suggestions to the BOD, do so in person via phone or email. Members can use the suggestion box in the private forum. Constantly fighting this policy will make zero ground and will get you banned from posting. Stop with the BS already.
    Ken Fenner
    PressurePros, Inc
    House Washing
    Pressure Washing Companies




  • #10

    Default Re: Wash With Us & www.nationalcleaningexpo.com

    Quote Originally Posted by PressurePros View Post
    Irrelevant posts in this thread have been deleted.
    We are running this forum under these guidelines.
    http://www.uamcc.org/forum/showthrea...8691#post38691

    Those that continue to type the same things over and over and over again ad nauseum should try and relegate themselves to the fact that the BOD is working on getting the org back on track. Please read the above link. There is nothing personal involved. This BBS will be a professional place with business discussion. If someone wants to make suggestions to the BOD, do so in person via phone or email. Members can use the suggestion box in the private forum. Constantly fighting this policy will make zero ground and will get you banned from posting. Stop with the BS already.
    THnaks........

  • Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Single Sign On provided by vBSSO