• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

I want an Ipad

Florin Nutu

10 weeks later and I finally got it in. Made the mistake of ordering it from the Mac store rather than Apple directly.

This thing is awesome. I can't wait to put it to more use out in the field. It's hard to keep the fiance's hand off of it though.

Henry Bockman

I got my wife the 64gig one with 3g for our anniversary. She's really into music and photos and always saying that she can never get any of them when she wants them. Now I've loaded on 20 gig of music, and a bunch of photos and some aps. I'm sure she will love it. I also loaded on logmein onto it so we can access our computers at home and in both of our offices from anywhere. Now that is probably the best app I've found in years. I have it on my iphone but it's too small of a screen to use easily. Now I can log into 15 different computers, fix anything that needs fixing, print anything at a local printer from the systems and walk an employee through something on the screen. Kick ass program.

They also have another program that you can use to create a network with computers in multiple locations through the internet so its just like being in my office. But, I can tie in my home office with my outside office and all the laptops the guys use in the field so everything is seamless, and when the guys put something into their laptops it's automatically in the office system too.

Florin Nutu

I broke my freaking iPad already. We were washing a deck yesterday and I had my iPad on the dash... My helper thought he would do the smart thing and put it on the floor board since it was hot on the dash. My return line blew out of the tank in my van and when I came to my van and opened the door the iPad was sitting in like 2 inches of water. Lifted it up and water was pouring out of the speaker and charge port. I let it dry all yesterday afternoon and last night. This morning there I'd no sound, not even with an earbud and the screen keeps flickering. I am so depressed. Hope it gets better cause I doubt Apple will fix it or replace it due to water damage.